The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Experienced Player, NA Server PC, Seeking Established Trial/Undaunted Pledge Guild

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm seeking an active and established guild for Trial runs, and things like Undaunted Pledges. I've been playing since beta and have a number of Veteran characters across all Classes and all Alliances. I've done most Trials/Dungeons. It's been a while since I was in a good guild for this sort of thing and I'm looking to get back into an established guild for regular runs. My vet characters include Sorc/Night Blade/Templar/ and Dragon Knight, ~525 CP, and at least one Former Emperor. I have TS3 and am happy to use alternatives such as Mumble.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red Crusade does trials on wed/sat/sun night. We have pledges and randoms running daily. We have 500 members (just under to make room for new members as others become inactive). Mail me in game if you would like an invite @xXSilverDragonXx or you can leave a post here in our thread where you can read a bit more about us.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/305357/red-crusade-dungeon-running-crafting-social-guild-actively-recruiting#latest
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I'll check it out :)
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @Gedalya If your looking for primarily PvE content then Vokundein might be a good place for you and your friend, if he/she is interested. We run weekly Trials twice a week (Tues/Sat 9PM EST) and other random times for gear farming as raid leaders chose. Also, folks are looking for pledges and other gear farms nightly.

We are a PvP guild as well although we are EP based.

If interested send me a message on the forums or in game @Blakeabutler

For more information visit our recruitment thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-pvp-all-factions-pve-17/p1
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on December 22, 2016 11:28PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy Gedalya!

Tyrs Paladium is interested.

Here's a little bit about Tyrs...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind). We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you:

** ESO Forums guild recruitment thread promoting our guild.

** This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you both in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: We have been doing weekly runs for over 8 years in our guild. In ESO we are putting together our group now. You'd be an integral part from the ground up. We will be doing these runs for years to come, and have a variety of green to expert level guildies. Camaraderie and teamwork is rich here, and egos and elitism are something you NEVER have to worry about in Tyrs. We are tight knit, and proud of it. Please come join us - you won't be sorry!!
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 24, 2016 11:14AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!