Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Semi new player looking to join guild.

melkor_morgoth
melkor_morgoth
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

Im pretty new to all this so I'll just make it short. I'm a semi new player looking to join a casual guild. I'm a level 20 Templar with the daggerfall covenant. Ive done both dungeons and PvP so it would be cool to have a group to participate in. My gamertag is Lordgrapha2700. I have a mic as well.
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are Brotherhood of Merchants Currently 350+ members. We are a helpful guild that offers many opportunities to be involved. From end game Trails, dungeons to PvP. We also offer members a place to sell their items and get the money that they deserve. If you are an active player and wish to join a growing community, this is the place for you.

Our Facebook:

Brotherhood of Merchants

The roster fills up quickly. We also run in-game raffles and lotteries. We need capable members who wish to be part of more than just a game to help make our guild stand above the rest.

We also offer:

1) Weekly Trials and VDSA runs.
    2) Daily Undaunted Runs
    3) Monthly Group Skyshard Hunting.
    4) 9 Traits Crafters with all styles.
    5) An organized roster and ranking system for tracking members progress in the guild.
    6) Daily Group Bosses in Wrothgar.
    7) Help with character creation and min/maxing builds.
    8) Discount items for guild members.
    9) An active chatroom
    10) Daily groups for all play styles.

**PLEASE READ**

1) We are currently looking for Cp 250+ players.

2) Try and maintain 30/30 items listed in guild store as often as possible, as it helps our Guild stand out.

3) Stay active. - if you are going on vacation or going away for a few weeks, let us know so we can hold your account.

4) Give 5k each week. - We put an exceptional amount of time and energy into organizing events within our guild and this helps us maintain the high level of activity our members have come to expect.

5) Read our MOTD. It is updated daily and has all the information on groups and guild activities. Member notes also reflect basic information. Such as, join date, total donations and when your next donation is required to bring you up to date!

6) Join our group on LINE to better stay in contact with us. Add ComboBreaker88 if you wish to join our family.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you in-game soon!

If you are interested in joining message, ComboBreaker88 in-game, on Xbox live, Join our Facebook group, add me on LINE (phone app)
  • Ammogirl1119
  • FenwayF8thful
    Greetings! Hudson's Bay Company a brand new trading Guild is looking for member's that are looking for a fun respectful experience. Please check out our post on the forums as well. If you'd like to be a part of something new and fresh like you are we'd love to have you aboard!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/313210/brand-new-trading-guild-xb1-na-server#latest
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RP guild, Magicka, is recruiting, if you're interested. Link Here if you want to learn more, or send me a message on xbox live for an invite or more info (gamertag: Senpai Fluffy).
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @melkor_morgoth

My Guild, The Nightshade Consortium would love to have you. We're open to Casual, Lone Wolf, or Group play. Simply play as you like, and we're here when you want to Group up.

The link is to our recruitment thread on these Forums. Read over it, and if you like what you read, I'd be more than happy to send you an invite. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Im pretty new to all this so I'll just make it short. I'm a semi new player looking to join a casual guild. I'm a level 20 Templar with the daggerfall covenant. Ive done both dungeons and PvP so it would be cool to have a group to participate in. My gamertag is Lordgrapha2700. I have a mic as well.

Howzit going.

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this is something that you would like to be a part of.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi