The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP-Quite Sobering

• outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    On PVP there is only the lag. It's destroying the game.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil is unforgiving, if you stop paying attention for a second youll get procd to death and have balls in your face before you know it
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a Guild, the members will help you out.

Yup. Look for a guild that regularly runs in Blackwater Blade or Azuras.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta be honest - i'm rarely sober when playing pvp...hmmmm, maybe that's why I enjoy it so much...

like just about everything else - practice, practice, practice...

trying to be a successful "ganker" is probably one of the most difficult roles in pvp...

now, while often downplayed - the role of zergling is quite satisfying, rewarding and a whole lot more obtainable for most...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Some noobs have L2 P issues but most problems I have are lag related.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play the TF campaign whille under 160 cp.. I can't hurt anyone... but I don't even try to.

I man siege engines :P. And run around backdooring keeps and scounting.
    Edited by Narvuntien on November 30, 2016 3:07AM
  • MrJKurayami
    You have to learn to be the cheapest, proc armor wearing *** in order to do well in PVP. META and being a troll is the only way to succeed. That or being part of a zerg and feeling like you contribute to nothing. Those are your only options for success. Don't like it. convince everyone else to demand a better game.
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP takes time to learn. I died hundreds of times before I got my first kill. And a lot more times before my second kill. But slowly you start to figure out works gear wise for you, and what skills and rotations work well.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Back at it again after hitting cp160. Marksman/Spriggans set up. Couple of spriggans rings are blue but it's all i could find. Gold Bow which was the priority.

Hitting harder than before. Averaging 7k-8k with Lethal Arrow, which is only about half what I see others doing on their videos.I will watch those videos again to see what I am missing. Got a few solo kills but still don't know the battlefield well enough to anticipate where the stragglers are going to be.

The ratio of offense to defense isn't where it should be at yet. I should be hitting harder than I do based on how very very fragile I am. I can only recall a couple of times getting away when someone gets on me. At least I have had some improvement. Lots more room to grow.
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)