Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Housing - Wish list (What do you wish it would have)

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to be able to set my home as the guild home, meaning you click the icon on the guild page and port to it. Inside this guild home I would like to see the guild taberd haning in front.

Guild trader that can be used by all guild mates and visitors those who ran into your instance.

Guild Bank

Bank

Guild rooms, meeting for trials, dugeons, world bosses

npc to handle bets from duels

Guild quests - reward guild with gold and guildmate with double xp in return <3

add sloten decorate from world then get later raided by guards if you don't pay then off or make to much noise (too much I know but wouldn't this be fun!)

A bountry board for find items or helping with something.

An gallery board with pictures and maybe stories.

new music or option to use our own

option to add our own lorebooks or fanfiction on bookshelves

Option to add our own artwork on walls

Option to make scupltors - I mean why ? give us some block and mischeivlous things and we call it art! ( invite people to our home for art show!

I want an option to feed and pet my mounts

a play area for all my pets! (this will make people want crown pet more ) - doesn't have to me much steal the ideas from pokemon just let me give them food and pet them. maybe add ai pathing to let him hide and sneak from me or play fetch.

Paint my house... will I be able to dye my home?

A list of all healers, tanks and dps in guild (why is there no icon in guild roster?)
. A kitchen,living room, etc for roleplay. n

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -Barman

-Personal Stibbons

-Chickens
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayshrine
    Pc na
  • Mop_Almighty
    we need a personal band and farm
    Breton magsorc
    Argonian Healer
    Dunmer magdk
    Breton magplar
    FOR THE COVENANT!
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Matt Firor shaped dummy I can punch. After 10 hits it should scream “Please stop! I swear I stop telling lies !“
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like some form of storage, like mannequins and racks for my armour and weapons :blush:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A display to show off all the interesting items you've stolen and laundered.

Unfortunately wont happen as it's probably too much effort.
    At least make them tradable :(
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    -Barman

-Personal Stibbons

-Chickens

Why didn't I think of that! Lets have hireable npc for parts of our home! A chef who brings out food pre makes of food for vistors based on level , a rat catcher to get us some for fishing, a bar to serve us drinks based on level or what we set it to be.Also let's be able to sell these items of vistors.

* A use our extra provisions.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need a personal band and farm

Indeed the npc have some varitety of options for there farms. Why can't we raise plants, apple trees, potatoe farms, guars or chickens for that matter!

P.S a bounty on visitors who kill my chicken!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Matt Firor shaped dummy I can punch. After 10 hits it should scream “Please stop! I swear I stop telling lies !“

Most of ideas where far out there... but this one could happen! I wish to see the dummy have setable text for when it's hit. Maybe it changes when it reaches a certain treshold? Also is to much to ask to make the dummy dressable. Maybe for roleplay we could kill high elf templars.... just a thought... . Also would be good for parties.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    I would like some form of storage, like mannequins and racks for my armour and weapons :blush:

This doesn't even seem hard especially since it's instanced. It would be nice use our homes for dress up.

I am going hunting

let me put on dps gear

I am healing!

healing gear 1

or simply some items to show off to people. Could be used to show noobies different sets (guild housing!). Silence auctions

Are show more manqueins with amour to make art work
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we have a mine? Maybe one where visitors or guild mates can get xp for mining for the guild. Doesn't have to me much... but new players would like it. Also would give guild a chance to give away more items to guild mates.

Lets face most guilds besides trade guilds are dead... yooou have a chance to fix this. :wink:
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a battleground where i can capture bosses from around the world and put them all in one space for a massive boss raid raid.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -dim lighting
    -huge bed
    -netflix
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garden
    Some way to show off armors/weapons
    Access to my trade guilds
    Trade guild broker to be able to check some (5? 10?) selected trade guilds offerings, should be Crown store purchase similar to banker.

I would love, but not sure it will be healthy for the game to be able to accept and turn in crafting writs. It can be ESO plus feature to decrease negative impact on cities (first of all Craglorn) population.
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    -dim lighting
    -huge bed
    -netflix

what, no orcs?

I would like to be able to display laundered items.
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • Agency79
    Agency79
    ✭✭
    Dummies for DPS testing with preset ranges for health and resistances (i.e. "Boss" "trash")
    Mannequins I can dress with gear sets
    A wayshrine or some other way to recall there via fast travel (has this already been announced?)
    Crates/chests that are linked to my bank and can extend its storage capacity.
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Farm for food, flowers and mushrooms

Chests for storage

Item display case

• ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Item display mannequins!

Display cases! (why else have gold books?)

Extra storage!

Battle arenas!

Gardens!

Mines, lumber yards, a place to grow cloth and herd cattle.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Item display mannequins!

Extra storage!

Battle arenas!

Gardens!

why mannequins lets have personal guards that patrol and beat up anyone with a bounty (but not like guards in cities, these are like players themselves only automated). you have to equip them with armor yourself and choose what skills they use.

each guard costs 1m gold and they have to fight players and kill them to gain xp and lvl the skills up just like players.
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    Item display mannequins!

Extra storage!

Battle arenas!

Gardens!

why mannequins lets have personal guards that patrol and beat up anyone with a bounty (but not like guards in cities, these are like players themselves only automated). you have to equip them with armor yourself and choose what skills they use.

each guard costs 1m gold and they have to fight players and kill them to gain xp and lvl the skills up just like players.

No. Just no. As someone with 2 million bounty on my main F that.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An option to see my alts, if I logged off with them in same house. Maybe an option to chose default pose and behavior for them. Maybe some house work, gardening etc. Sweet option will be an opportunity to change characters without logging off, but it seems to be impossible.
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 things:

1: The ability to visit each others houses.
    2: A ban on all crafting, selling, auction house stuff inside housing, since that will empty the cities of people.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 things:

1: The ability to visit each others houses.
    2: A ban on all crafting, selling, auction house stuff inside housing, since that will empty the cities of people.

Crafting and Selling in the Houses wont even make a dent in what goes on in the rest of the game.

1.) Crafting wont provide any set bonuses and will likely require more leg work than necessary if someone wants to do Writs at home since they need to go to town for the writ, back to their house to craft, back to town to drop off writ. Most likely Crafting at Home will be something a long the lines of Research and Leveling of the Skill lines. Otherwise players will still be in town and at Crafting Stations out in the wild to get what it is they want out of it.
    2.) Trade Guilds have a strangle hold on selling. And the most likely locations to get the most eyes/ears on your product is in towns. Not your home. These will likely be between friends.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my own dolmen right in the living room
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Storage
    - Farming
    - Ability to sit on a chair and I'm not talking about the emote.
    - Underground arena
    - Ability to place alts around the house like we'll be able to do with mounts. pets and assistants.
    - Ability to hire a bard
    - Display cases

Oh and belly dancers.

Edited by Leogon on December 10, 2016 11:34PM
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want the large to allow a personal tavern with barman and bards.

I would also like the Imperial med and lrg look like the Fighters Guild in Crag.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    a notable home in coldharbour
    Edited by godagarah5000 on December 9, 2017 6:35PM
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pikes for all my skulls.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...Darn Necromancers.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on December 9, 2017 4:41PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a list of a few concepts I'd like to see in Housing:

*Bards, Chefs, Stablemaster, Farmer, etc.
    *Personal Store.
    *Armory, Armor Dummy, etc.
    *Statues in the Shape of Characters.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>