The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imperial city dlc

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
Imperial city is the best place in this game. Please make more pvp items that we can get and work more with this place. Small scale pvp/fantastic design. Best armor and wepon design in the game++ so much good stuff.
Up the hornz
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I agree Iv always enjoyed the place
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great place, but used in a pretty underwhelming way. I wish they would remove patrolling mobs atleast in the districts, and introduce more player with player interactions, and I'm not talking about those poorly introduced (and placed) flags.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »
    Great place, but used in a pretty underwhelming way. I wish they would remove patrolling mobs atleast in the districts, and introduce more player with player interactions, and I'm not talking about those poorly introduced (and placed) flags.

Patrolling horrors are important part of both PvE and PvP. It's always exciting to pull a boss into pvp fight!
    They don't hit deadly as they used to hit.
    Edited by Ashamray on December 4, 2016 4:46PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed OP, IC is my favorite part of this game without question.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep IC is my facorite place also. Best pvp area because of possibilitis how you can benefit your environment. That compined with some pve is just perfect. Only thing IC needs atm is more players. And if they figure out how to get them IC will shine like back in the old days.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Yep IC is my facorite place also. Best pvp area because of possibilitis how you can benefit your environment. That compined with some pve is just perfect. Only thing IC needs atm is more players. And if they figure out how to get them IC will shine like back in the old days.

A little bit more players*
    Personally don't want Cyrodiil's trash'n'lags in City.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions