The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

launcher and game so messed up

Julianos
Julianos
✭✭✭✭✭
It says aprox. 218 mb in patch notes but my launcher downloading more than 3 GB wtf zos every patch it always download 3-4 GB

Best Answer

• Spaceclown
    Spaceclown
    ✭✭
    Same weird stuff happened to my friend but after it was done it was fine
    expert milk drinker
    Answer ✓
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    It's not downloading, i think.
    It's applying them, which goes at a faster rate than downloading.
    I have no idea why the applying is more than the downloading tho, someone might explain that to you.
    But as you can see it's not downloading 3gb but applying.

Greetings from,

RiddleDiddle the advice Horker
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not downloading, i think.
    It's applying them, which goes at a faster rate than downloading.
    I have no idea why the applying is more than the downloading tho, someone might explain that to you.
    But as you can see it's not downloading 3gb but applying.

Greetings from,

RiddleDiddle the advice Horker

nope its not apply it says downloading and its speed is my usual connection speed when applying its uber fast
    Edited by Julianos on November 1, 2016 6:51AM
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend from discord also reporting the same. The patch this week wasn't that big, only several mega but for some reason his launcher downloading several GBs worth of data.

qYd7rDT.png

All I can guess is for some reason during the patching process, the launcher broke some files thus redownloading again to fix.
    Edited by Wow on November 1, 2016 6:56AM
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    Friend from discord also reporting the same. The patch this week wasn't that big, only several mega but for some reason his launcher downloading several GBs worth of data.

qYd7rDT.png

All I can guess is for some reason during the patching process, the launcher broke some files thus redownloading again to fix.

yes but it has to be fixed its always like this im sick and tired of downloading 3-5 GB data for every hotfix !!!