Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xBLITZKRIEGx Looking For Mature Members 18+ Noob Friendly

eNigmaRisiNg
To the overworked, the tired, the under appreciated, and the forgotten heed my words. xBLITZKRIEGx is a newly formed guild looking for mature adult players to join our ranks and help grow as a group in whole. Our priorities are not to grow into a gigantic guild of mass population but instead a smaller group of like minded members that can come together and achieve greatness.

We have no problem trying to help out each other wether that be content, research traits, build advice, or a question that needs to be answered. We will try with the best of our abilities to facilitate each other's needs. The thing about help is that it's a 2 way street, so be willing to give as much as you receive. Helping others builds unity and strength and will pay off in the long run.

We are mainly PvE focused, but we like to dabble with PvP on the weekends. We run dungeons daily and have at least one night a week devoted to trials. I also post a weekly guild event schedule which is comprised of a multitude of activities including delve diving, lore book/skyshard hunts, fishing, world boss tours, and many more.

I apologize to the elitists out there but there are no ranks within this guild (the only ones we have pertain to donations), we shoot for equality and everyone's voice is important and shall be heard. There are no, nor shall there every be, any guild dues. If you want to contribute/donate to the guild awesome, but if not that's totally fine. We only have a few rules which I don't think are too much to ask for. They are:

1. This is a 18+ guild, we are only interested in mature adults...sorry

2. Be respectful to your fellow members, nobody likes to be harassed

3. If your willing to ask for help then also be willing to give help, this should just be a common courtesy

Other than that we just want to kick back, relax, and have fun together.

We use a group messaging app called "LINE" that we use to keep in touch and socialize with each other. It is not mandatory to have the app but it is encouraged considering we use it to organize, fill help requests, and it also helps in the "getting to know you" process.

If any of this interests you or you have any further questions feel free to contact us. Contact GT's include:

xENIGMAxRISINGx
xBOOBOOxKITTYx

Please also reply on this thread so it will stay alive, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon!
Edited by eNigmaRisiNg on January 8, 2017 6:38AM
  • miev77_ESO
    miev77_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    BreezyBear09 add me. Mature and experienced player
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    Invite sent. Welcome!
  • grantj1788
    I'll take an invite. I G Nug I
  • ATOterrano14
    I'd like to join!
    GT: ColombianTau
  • IrnMaidnnn
    IrnMaidnnn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm relatively noob-ish, as I've just started playing a week or so ago. But I catch on quick. :smile:

I'd love an invite: IrnMaidnnn
    Line app: aeva88
  • 0621lawub17_ESO
    0621lawub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join i am fairly new to the game as i am trying to get back into after i stop playing once it was first released. i am mature
    GT: law19830
  • GrimaldusVII
    GT: GrimaldusVII looking for a good guild!
  • Noctis808
    Noctis808
    Soul Shriven
    Aloha

can i get a add to the guild. gamertag :Noctis808

Mahalos
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    Welcome to all the new people that have recently joined
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    Update: have started a weekly guild event calendar with a variety of content activities
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    Reached our first benchmark of 50 players yesterday. Thank you to everyone who participated in making this happen
  • Mutilated_au
    Mutilated_au
    Soul Shriven
    GT - Mutilated

Definately interested
  • Blackt00thGrim
    I'll be upfront, I'm not on every day, and I am not an elite player. When I am on, I would prefer to do group content. Whether that's dailies or grinding out overland sets, I like to have some fun and support my group. Send an invite if it sounds like a fit.
  • Kev8675309
    Kev8675309
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild. Relatively knew but in a lot. Kev8675309
  • Frankiephoenix
    Frankiephoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a real friendly guild somewhat new to this game but enjoying every second of it Gamertag: Phoenix FB Gear
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    All invites have been sent out. Welcome!
  • talan77
    talan77
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing since shortly after PC launch and on Xbox since launch. I've got 8 max level characters and my main is a high elf Templar dps/healer. CP 644 and growing. 9 trait master crafter in all armor weights. I log on almost every day and am experienced in most dungeons/trials (I used to do dungeon training for guild members on PC). I'm looking for a fun social guild that is very friendly and developes a strong sense of community. If this is you then I would love an invite. Gamer tag: talanz.
  • Laughedgoose675
    GT: Laughedgoose675 I'm down, been looking for a guild like this.
  • Inferiorbaton
    Inferiorbaton
    Soul Shriven
    New xb1 player. Played on ps4 for a while. Would love in invite.
    gt: MyNameIsDagan
  • RoughneckG
    GT: RoughneckG
  • damean762
    damean762
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game on Xbox1. Please send an invite.
    GamerTag: DualDragon36220
  • Revener
    Revener
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting back into this game.
    Gt - Revener
    Xbox GT - Revener
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    All invites have been sent out. Welcome to all the new faces
  • FormJesus
    FormJesus
    Soul Shriven
    if there is still room i would like a invite. GT: Form Jesus
  • eNigmaRisiNg
    Invite and message has been sent
  • Laughedgoose675
    Guild is still looking for active and mature players. All are welcome from the inexperience to the hard core veteran. If your looking to get your build on the right track or just run dungeons all day then this is the guild for you.
  • Laughedgoose675
    Weekly trial runs and daily dungeons runs. Gear farming and world boss hunting and lots more. Leave your gamertag if interested. Very friendly guild with many active members.
  • melkor_morgoth
    melkor_morgoth
    Soul Shriven
    This seems like a guild that's good for me. Add me Lordgrapha2700. I've done dungeons and participated in PvP so I know a bit of that stuff.
  • bprater44
    bprater44
    Soul Shriven
    Id like an invite please. Just started tanking at CP390 DK

GT: TYR and Fenrir
  • ozozo2106
    ozozo2106
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in the guild. Gamertag is ozozo2106. Would love to chat to see if I would be a good fit.