Upgrading gear

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
So i am new to ESO and am lvl 20. I've found that my gear is changing constantly as I level up. My question is, is there any point in taking time on upgrading weapons and armour using resins etc before level 50? I feel it would become obsolete in a few levels time anyway.
Thanks
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even at lvl 50. No sense until you hit level cap, save what you can now and use them later, you will save a bunch of gold and headache later on.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »
    So i am new to ESO and am lvl 20. I've found that my gear is changing constantly as I level up. My question is, is there any point in taking time on upgrading weapons and armour using resins etc before level 50? I feel it would become obsolete in a few levels time anyway.
    Thanks

No, save your materials for after reaching cp160 I'd say.
    In the mean time, buy from major guild stores or just upgrade to purple.
    Pc na
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get so many green and blue tempers that while you should hold on to a few dozen I would certainly use the rest. At the moment I dump these tempers hundreds at a time on npcs, the ain't rare by any means. Above blue I'd wait till higher cp levels but eventually even theses loose their value due to massive over supply
    Edited by Integral1900 on November 30, 2016 11:30PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go to Blue if you only want to make gear every 10 levels.

I make my sets at L30, L40 and CP10, 70, and 100 in Purple. Well, I made them in Purple back when I made them but I still also have 4 figures of Purple Tempers so it's not like it hits the inventory to any noticeable extent.

Edited by Nestor on November 30, 2016 11:35PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"