The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dear Zenimax

CaptainVenom
CaptainVenom
✭✭✭✭✭
Please add this amazing wizard hat directly for crowns. I mean, I love you guys and ESO. And I'll love you even more if you let us purchase a wizard hat, because my Sorcerer needs to be strong... but also stylish!

If yes then:

VVMeqKj.jpg

<3<3<3
🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall ever seeing a wizard hat in any elder scrolls games. hoods are better imo
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothren wrote: »
    I don't recall ever seeing a wizard hat in any elder scrolls games. hoods are better imo

g0ILjrk.jpgOPelNGf.jpg

They plan to add those (and some other wizard hats) on crown store via crown crates. But I really want a garanteed way to get one.
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with the elk mount. I won't ever get a crown crate but I wouldn't even look at the price if it was just for sale.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • nexxus_ESO
    nexxus_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    As has been said many times, by many people... I'm more than happy to spend money on crowns to buy items directly from the crown store. I already do spend money on crowns, above and beyond the crowns I get with my sub, to buy items directly.

I will not, however, spend money on crowns to buy boxes that may, and most likely will not, have an item I want. I am not gambling my money on a slim chance, good chance, or even an excellent chance for a virtual item.

If these gambling crates lead to the eventual circumstance where all the desirable items are shoved into them, as many suspect will happen, and the direct purchase options shrivel up to a couple of crappy items a month I'll just stop buying extra crowns and ZOS won't get any extra money from me, period.

Eventually, resentment will set in, because having the nice looking stuff is locked behind gambling and I'll end up leaving entirely.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SAY NO TO CROWN CRATES
    Say YES to adding the items individually without the RNG

Edited by Alucardo on November 29, 2016 3:09PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one slick looking hat!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Miaura
    Miaura
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Pretty please, just let us buy things from the store! waves credit card! Also bring back retired items regulary, for direct purchase, will buy!

On PTS when testing the awfull crates I got one of those wiz hats from crate and also a nice hedge wizard cowl with bones in it. There was also a "traditional wizard cowl"= hood like, in the regular store: I suspect the cowl is the one planned for december in store, rest in crates.
    What annoyed me was that the crate wizard hat and hedge wizard cowl were able to be dyed black, but the store cowl turned only wishy washy grey...Figures.