The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a WTB online web market forum?

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to find what I need in game is time consuming. Is there a site or forum somewhere that deals in players buying and selling? As in someplace to make trade deals outside of game?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are, but they are not kept up to date all that often.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually working on something now. I have it set up for me only because i use it to keep track of my inventory across multiple accounts. It is a windows based program with a website to display items for people to see.

My biggest concern i had was people entering information and then not updating it making there items outdated. However, I think i know of a solution. If I make items expire after a week but give an option for the user to re-list items without typing any info, the list of items will always be updated.

The reason why i would love to release this program to the public it is would make finding stuff a little easier than hopping around to different guild stations.

Will people use it ? I don't know. I just know i like it.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    esobay on reddit has people posting wtb/wts items daily for all platforms. May be of use to you :blush:.