The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Failed. Your username and password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased

lilman983b14_ESO
lilman983b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Login Failed. Your username and password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased the game through steam, please start the game via the steam client to login.

Ok it has been 3 days since i submitted a ticket and still nothing has been done. This game by far as some of the worst customer support i have seen.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can / Have you logged into your account and activated the game there?
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had someone mention this on the General Help forum: Make sure to try checking your UserID. Emails no longer work as UserIDs and the ID used on the forum is not the same as the ID used in the game. This was generated during beta for testing.

If you are still having issues after that please reply to the last support response you got. If you meant that you have done this and have waited three days, please leave your ticket number here so that we can check for any hold-ups.

Thanks
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • lilman983b14_ESO
    lilman983b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Did not have this problem until i bought the game from Steam and tried to link my account now i cant even log in been like this since the 23rd of nov. Going on a week and still no fix for the problem. Steam will not answer the support ticket i have with them and I have been trouble shooting with TESO support this whole time. Although it is hard when it take hours to get a reply from them.