The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Main Story Quests Consecutively Available Now?

MamaDruid
MamaDruid
✭✭✭
I haven't played since earlier this year and am wondering if this is a bug or a change. I created a new character and as soon as I entered the first town (Davon Watch, at level 3), The Prophet appeared with the first main story quest. Once I completed it and returned to town, he appeared again. I have now completed what was the level 15 quest at level 5, and The Prophet has approached me with the next one.

Is this new, or is it a bug?
Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
― Diane Arbus
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what happened to me also. I think it is how it is suppose to be, now that we have 1T.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to complete the main story and not do any other quests seems very strange to me! I rather liked the Prophet showing up after he's had some time to work on things in the background, such as locating Sai Sahan.

But I'll try it, and see how far I can get!
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus