Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hero of Wrothgar acheivement and public dungeons

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Im trying to work my way through the orsium hero quest as iw ant to get the bear outfits.

Ive 90% of the museum relics now but note a few are located inside public dungeons. Are these solo’able or do I need to group up (I really don’t want to group with randoms)
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soloable, I've done that alone. The relics just lying there to pick up, you can sneak in, get killed and pick the relics up.
    Also, the Orsinium public dungeons are full of people 24/7. Never empty..
    Pc na
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Soloable, I've done that alone. The relics just lying there to pick up, you can sneak in, get killed and pick the relics up.
    Also, the Orsinium public dungeons are full of people 24/7. Never empty..

Cheers, I did that with the ogre world boss. hes already on my killed list but I needed the ice figure so just sneaked in while a group were killing him and took the relic lol
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bear outfit is hard work! But worth it. :)
    Pc na
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    That bear outfit is hard work! But worth it. :)

so im finding out. nearly done the museum relics (just the public dungeons relics to go) then ive got the whole main questline to do, and all the side quests :/

• FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to defeat the public dungeon champions anyway for the achievement. And yes, you can easily solo it, just the group challenges might be tough, but they are not needed.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really glad I found this thread, answered all my questions
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it easier to do the quest first, and clear the zone, then mop up any relics you have missed. Saves alot of time in motion as the quest takes you everywhere anyway!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies.

I got the relic hunter achievement last night so now onto the main quest and then all the sides.

Ive killed all the overland world bosses and delve bosses but haven't spent any time in dungeons (other than old ors to get the glass hammer)

I guess I still have a long way to go?