The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Boss on map

Brunoad
Brunoad
✭✭✭
Is there an add-on that shows delve bosses on maps?
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destinations has a feature to show you the boss icon when you're inside a delve on the delve map.
    Combined with the base functionality of black/white icon on the zone map depending if you've done a certain area marker should fulfill what you seek.

Edit: Actually you can display the boss icon on the zone map - but if you have the objectives map filter active the icon is really hard to see due to it being overlapped by the delves map icon.
    Edited by daedalusAI on October 26, 2016 7:03PM
  • Lord Valar
    Lord Valar
    ✭✭✭
    daedalusAI wrote: »
    Destinations has a feature to show you the boss icon when you're inside a delve on the delve map.

Hi,
    I saw that Destinations is also doing the instanced bosses location, I mean dungeons bosses.
    But I searched everywhere in options of this addon and I didn't find this. I just see the ones outside in the world.

Do you have any idea please ?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord Valar wrote: »
    daedalusAI wrote: »

Hi,
    I saw that Destinations is also doing the instanced bosses location, I mean dungeons bosses.
    But I searched everywhere in options of this addon and I didn't find this. I just see the ones outside in the world.

Do you have any idea please ?

Enabling the setting to see dungeon/delve bosses (will only show bosses you have NOT killed).
    Right below that setting is another you need to enable to see dungeon/delve bosses you have already killed.

Also you have to enter the dungeon/delve to see the boss location.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Lord Valar
    Lord Valar
    ✭✭✭
    I'll try that, thanks @majulook !