The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Loading character issues , DEV please advise on this topic.

cobra6z
cobra6z
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm a returning player from a while ago. Having some really big issues with loading in my characters, it will almost always bring up cannot connect to server, check for Valid Internet.
When it does (on the off chance) let me in to play I cannot, do any underground quests, travel to a different section using a wayshrine, or travel anywhere other that the area I'm in, "for example I'm in Stonehills, and I cannot leave for any other location in the game" or it will crash and the struggle just begins again.
I am on a 5G phone tether..now hear me out this tether is actually better than my cable Internet previously, with only the occasional lag, it plays perfectly and I don't play any non dedicated server games.
I've tried to submit a support ticket, but only with an automatic response back...which is no help to me at all as it just stats what I've already tried such as hard resets, and clearing Mac.

So far this is all been a struggle for me to even play for an hour after trying half that long to get online to play, and then not have access to 90% of the map.

Really hoping a Development team sees this and helps me fix this issue.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go cabled net connection, not phone rubbish.

You are dropping packets and connection too much

Common sense, no offence.

Nobody uses wireless or phone for online gaming on a PC/console for so many reasons.
    Edited by SHADOW2KK on November 26, 2016 3:22AM
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• cobra6z
    cobra6z
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I understand that it's common sense to get cable Internet instead of my phone, I do plan to when I can save up enough money for there outrageous installation fees.
    What can I say bills suck