Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's talk about maelstrom rewards

SilentBoomstick
SilentBoomstick
✭✭✭
At this very moment I am about ready to smash my keyboard to pieces. I hate this game so much. I have ran maelstrom arena over 200 times for the past 2 months and no sharpened weapons - none. ZOS you are wasting our time by allowing us to be able to pick up weapons with a training trait. We need a token system like right now. I don't want to do this anymore. It's getting very boring and I need these weapons very badly. A case that is far worse than my is that one of my friends has got 5 characters on the leaderboards every single week since the thieves guild update and no sharpened inferno staff ever. How is this even RNG even allowed or accepted by this ESO community?

We need a token system so badly. This game is so broken and every time I open a chest and see a weapon with a training trait I want to cry. We have been asking for this for a very long time now. Why do we have to deal with this?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have to again ?

It's never been accepted by the community , it's been tolerated because ZOS never bends .
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind running it. I have a nice nightblade build 5 tbs 5 vo 2 lekis daggers and a regular precise bow. I have maxed out undaunted and maxed out everything else on my nightblade. I don't go for the best score because they requires too much pressure on myself. But I do care about the fact that it takes me an hour to make each run and at the end of the run I get another dead end drop chest. That is broken.
  • AlexTech0x
    AlexTech0x
    ✭✭✭
    Story of everybody's life, unless u get lucky and not necessarily good.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At this very moment I am about ready to smash my keyboard to pieces. I hate this game so much. I have ran maelstrom arena over 200 times for the past 2 months and no sharpened weapons - none. ZOS you are wasting our time by allowing us to be able to pick up weapons with a training trait. We need a token system like right now. I don't want to do this anymore. It's getting very boring and I need these weapons very badly. A case that is far worse than my is that one of my friends has got 5 characters on the leaderboards every single week since the thieves guild update and no sharpened inferno staff ever. How is this even RNG even allowed or accepted by this ESO community?

We need a token system so badly. This game is so broken and every time I open a chest and see a weapon with a training trait I want to cry. We have been asking for this for a very long time now. Why do we have to deal with this?

Training traits don't exist in vMA.............. Just sayin.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he's running it on normal lmao
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

I'd love to get a training inferno staff though <3
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Maybe he's running it on normal lmao

No I'm running it on vet. I double check every single time before I go in there.
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭

How are you going to tell me that it doesn't exist when I get it in a training or infused, etc useless trait all the time? Maelstrom comes in all traits. Any trait you can put on a weapon it comes in.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭

How are you going to tell me that it doesn't exist when I get it in a training or infused, etc useless trait all the time? Maelstrom comes in all traits. Any trait you can put on a weapon it comes in.

Umm...

Then I'm the luckiest person alive not to receive training on a weapon in VMA after my 500 + runs.

Which one is it I wonder.

[edit for inappropriate comment]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on November 28, 2016 9:14PM
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Lukums1 wrote: »

Umm...

Then I'm the luckiest person alive not to receive training on a weapon in VMA after my 500 + runs.

Which one is it I wonder.

Again, it is RNG.

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on November 28, 2016 9:14PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maelstrom weapons do not exist in training. I'd suggest you check your items again. But of course you'll just tell us you deconstructed all the training weapons you received.
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom weapons do not exist in training. I'd suggest you check your items again. But of course you'll just tell us you deconstructed all the training weapons you received.

I do deconstruct all of them. I'm just really really tired of running this arena countless times just to get a specific weapon with a specific trait. It's getting boring.
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭

Not going to lie though. The only thing that makes me keep going even though I got a useless trait is being able to deconstruct the golden weapons to get the golden mats to make my gear golden or sell them.
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you lying about drops because you want to make fun of other people that have rng issues in this place?

Or are you doing it because you want to SEEM like you have issues and are trying to make a case for change?

Either way... this isn't helping the cause.
    1. Training doesn't come on these weapon drops.
    2. They don't drop in gold quality.
    Edited by jakeedmundson on November 28, 2016 5:45PM
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Are you lying about drops because you want to make fun of other people that have rng issues in this place?

Or are you doing it because you want to SEEM like you have issues and are trying to make a case for change?

Either way... this isn't helping the cause.
    1. Training doesn't come on these weapon drops.
    2. They don't drop in gold quality.

It must be a bug then I guess.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your premise is not wrong, but your credibility is totally shot. VMA WEAPONS DO NOT COME IN TRAINING. How do we take it seriously that you ran this 200 times? It's not a bug; it simply didnt happen.

Also, VMA RNG is hands down the worst thing in ESO. The problem, however, gets diminished when people are not truthful about their experiences.
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Your premise is not wrong, but your credibility is totally shot. VMA WEAPONS DO NOT COME IN TRAINING. How do we take it seriously that you ran this 200 times? It's not a bug; it simply didnt happen.

Also, VMA RNG is hands down the worst thing in ESO. The problem, however, gets diminished when people are not truthful about their experiences.

IT MUST be a bug or at least a visual bug. I do not lie.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it happens as much as you say, run it again and post a screenshot of any gold VMA weapon in training. I will eat my words.
  • Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lies!!!!!!! Lol

Lol.

Sorry to make fun but you're obtaining a gold weapon once a week to deconstruct

If it happens as much as you say, run it again and post a screenshot of any gold VMA weapon in training. I will eat my words.

Can we get this locked and the key thrown away, this guy has zero credibility.

I got annoyed when I saw "I'm not lying" and I farm GOLD weapons to deconstruct after that I just kept laughing. (You didn't say those exact words but this is what you said - The only thing that makes me keep going even though I got a useless trait is being able to deconstruct the golden weapons to get the golden mats to make my gear golden or sell them. )

I'm done this this entire thread.

Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648