The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO PLUS was not added after purchase

firefreezeeb17_ESO
Have just purchased ESO PLUS MEMBERSHIP through steam, but it was not added to the game. I got only bonus crowns, but not a single character bonus or item (craft bag) from eso+m.
PS membership is marked as "not active" in game.
Steam redirects here
"Unfortunately, The Elder Scrolls Online: Plus Membership does not utilize Steam to manage its items. You will need to contact their Support Team for any questions about your items in that game. "
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have just purchased ESO PLUS MEMBERSHIP through steam,

It could take some measure of time to get the account upgraded. Steam Servers are not in the same Building or Cloud as the ZOS servers are.

So, how long ago did you do this? The whole Steam Integration is new so not sure what the time frame should be.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• firefreezeeb17_ESO
    More then 3 hours ago (bonus crowns were added instantly)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you open a ticket through the Support Portal?

Threads on the Forums are not a help ticket and as such will not get you much traction towards a resolution. Use the Support Link at the top of the Page.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• firefreezeeb17_ESO
    Nestor wrote: »
    Did you open a ticket through the Support Portal?
    Tried to do this at very first, but support is unavailable (cant just simply log in)
    Edited by firefreezeeb17_ESO on November 21, 2016 9:48PM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you exited & relaunched the game since making the purchase? you have to on console.

(managed not to say turn it off & bk on again... oh damn)
    Edited by bebynnag on November 21, 2016 9:56PM
  • firefreezeeb17_ESO
    have you exited & relaunched the game since making the purchase? you have to on console.
    Yep, tried to restart everything.
    moreover, there are many people on steam forum with same issue
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, tried to restart everything.
    moreover, there are many people on steam forum with same issue

im more of a console gamer so rarley use steam so cant think what 2 suggest sorry.