Installation on drive other than C?

TKOEF1112
TKOEF1112
Soul Shriven
I recently purchased an ASUS ROG laptop from a friend, in good condition, factory reset and all that, works like new. It has a SSD for the System Drive (C://) with about 100GB space. The main data drive, E://, is a HDD with 500GB. I want to install all my games on my data drive and save the SSD for OS and system related functions. I went to install ESO, and I told the launcher to install in my E drive, but when I told the then installed launcher to install the game, it did NOT let me choose my destination and decided it would plop the game in C Program Files x86, deciding it knew better than me and would just proceed to cram into my SSD. Is there a way I can tell this damn thing to go to my E instead of my C? Can I move the files to E after install? I want to play ESO on my laptop as much as my desktop but if you won't let me choose to install on my data drive, I won't do it. Please help.
TKOEF1112
PC/NA, XBOX/NA
Bladestorm Elite
A certified lizard, iberophile, and cheesemonger
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    Download the Launcher to the drive you want to install on, and run it from there.

If the install is already started on your existing drive, see this

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/21l0cm/eso_install_directory/
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did exactly what Nestor is suggesting only yesterday ;)
    HAJ-GEE | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    PC | EU | twitter