Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Account Seems to have been hacked..

Uprox
Uprox
Soul Shriven
So I took a little break and decided to come back this weekend and I cannot log into my account, So I try and reset my password and I can't even get that far because it is saying my name and email is incorrect. So I sent a ticket in but its been a hour since that and no response. Was hoping maybe I could get An Admin or someone that could help me with this issue Since i'm unable to play. Thanks.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the right account information? Spelled correctly?
    Edited by Elsonso on November 20, 2016 6:06PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Uprox
    Uprox
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I do. I noticed there was activity on the 11th from what my email shows that someone logged onto it from a different pc.
  • Uprox
    Uprox
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted a ticket earlier here is the number 161120-001934.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like your ticket is still active and has yet to be addressed. We've made sure that the ticket is with the right team for this issue, however issues sensitive to account access and information cannot be addressed from the forums at this time. You should get a response via email soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • Uprox
    Uprox
    Soul Shriven
    So great new I was able to get my account back. But this is where the bad news part comes into play all my items resources armor and gold is all gone.. Is there a way they can revert my account to before the hack took place? Or something? Or am I pretty much just going to have to walk away from the many hours and work spent in collecting everything?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uprox wrote: »
    So great new I was able to get my account back. But this is where the bad news part comes into play all my items resources armor and gold is all gone.. Is there a way they can revert my account to before the hack took place? Or something? Or am I pretty much just going to have to walk away from the many hours and work spent in collecting everything?

They cant give back your stuff most likely, a friend of mine had this happen to him, and ZOS just gave him a like 700k gold to compensate for the loss of his stuff, he also lost bunch of vMA weapons, but he didnt get those back. Its something, but not enough rly.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Uprox
    Uprox
    Soul Shriven
    Yea it sucks that people are so scummy to hack someones account. But whatever. As for getting compensated for the loss of alot of stuff is a positive and it just might make me want to play. As for the hacker that hacked my account I'm in some trader guild now and have 3 new friends and was in group with someone not sure if these guys are the culprits or not but I sure would like to see them go down in flames