Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vHR: A constant problem...

heyjrey
heyjrey
✭✭✭
I love doing trials. I really do. But when you cross the bridge and get to the first add pull in Vet Hel Ra and your group members begin to d/c from the game, it gets kind of frustrating to say the least. And it's not like it's a one time thing. Once the person d/c's the first time, it keeps happening. And it ALWAYS happens when we go to Vet Hel Ra. I don't think I've been in a group where we've had a d/c free Vet Hel Ra run. That's why I think Hel Ra needs to go under construction or something xD

There's too much open space in that trial, causing waaaaay too many problems for the majority of group members. No matter how good their computer is or their connection. You should take modifying Hel Ra into consideration (for the sake of all of us)
EP Home Faction CP: 800+
Vivec/Trueflame/Kaalgrontiid: Home Campaign
Delia Moreau - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
Sloppy Thirds* - Bosmer | Stamblade | PvP
Tazia Mouse-Chaser - Khajiit | Stamblade | PvE
Waterfalls - Altmer | Magsorc | PvP
Datwun Puffs Tuff - Argonian | Magplar | PvP Healer
Rotting Thot - Altmer | Magnecro | PvE Healer
Count ßlockula - Argonian | StamDK | PvE Tank
Jim Geezus Beam - Argonian | Magplar | PvE Healer

Red Nirn Reserve, Diswun's Wares, Welkynd, SOB (rip)

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a wipe last night on the bottom boss second stage, he never respawned. Stuck not being able to open the gate. So yeah they need to fix something.
  • heyjrey
    heyjrey
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, that happened to my group too one of the times we did vet hel ra! It was so frustrating. What happened was someone d/c'd, we kicked them from the group because they didn't want to come back. We replaced them, the person who replaced them couldn't get into the dungeon because the instance was full (apparently the d/c'd dead body was hogging up all the room). When the replacement finally got to hel ra, we tried to get back into the bottom area, the gate closed half of us out and the boss never respawned. We totally gave up on that run. Worst experience ever.

• heyjrey
    heyjrey
    ✭✭✭
    And what sucks the most, is that Vet Hel Ra is the weekly trial this week...

• Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    My biggest gripe with this dungeon is if bottom group wipes, sometimes the boss won't spawn again and you have to restart the trial >:(
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• heyjrey
    heyjrey
    ✭✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    My biggest gripe with this dungeon is if bottom group wipes, sometimes the boss won't spawn again and you have to restart the trial >:(

See, Hel Ra is something that desperately needs fixing.

• ethanthefox
    ethanthefox
    ✭✭
    Also got plenty of d/c everytime I run it. So far I think I got only 1 run that nobody ever disconnect.
    Wow! Vhrc need a fix guys, please! I like this trial and its a pain with all the bugs sadly.
    Also had the door problems mentionned above when somebody dc , get kicked and someone else take his place and now we enter those doors just to be pushed back without any chance of getting througth.