Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do have about 100k saved up though so I may spend half of that on some flowers. I'm really looking forward to it :#
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I've been wanting to collect some stones as well but every time I go to IC there's nobody farming :/

Maybe once the bags come to console there will be more farmers for me to farm :)

hmmmmm, sounds like I need to go farm the folks farming the farmers :)

truth be told, I haven't even started leveling my alchemy yet...I've had the eso plus thing for awhile, and, for whatever crazy reason I truly enjoy running around the different maps farming (i'm that guy in cyro that when there's a bunch of folks heading off to a fight - i feel compelled to get off my horse to pick every plant and node in my path)...

that's kind of one of the next levels in the game for me - to be able to successfully incorporate pots in to my game...

Edit: I did stop by IC last night - but, every district was blue at the time...just didn't seem like fun...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 17, 2016 12:06AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    back on my main again...he's a breton nightblade... by far the toughest character for me to learn to play...I need to figure out how to check my hours - but, i would expect him to be pretty far ahead of all the other characters in terms of time spent playing...

these days he does more crafting, farming and exploring then fighting...once 1T hit I adjusted his cp for "treasure hunter", I had and still have a bunch of treasure maps...

thought I could get away with leaving it on in cyro - not so much...changing all my Thief cp stuff back right now...

spent some time over at bleakers - getting farmed by AD, EP...heck I don't remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few npc's got me too...

Edit: ahhhhhhhhh, and it feels so good...I can once again spam fear, cloak and lethal arrow to my hearts content...oh yeah, tried out the new bow ultimate - got a good kill with it, makes a cool sound >:)
    Edited by geonsocal on November 18, 2016 5:05AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AD has decided to surrender Scourge because the last few nights they've been pushed to their gates and theres 3 bars of AD in Haderus where they have every keep and blue and red aren't really even trying to take anything lol.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 18, 2016 4:52AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AD has decided to surrender Scourge because the last few nights they've been pushed to their gates and theres 3 bars of AD in Haderus where they have every keep and blue and red are just fighting themselves lol.

maybe cuz I'm just running solo a lot at the moment - but, it just feels like the bridge fight all over the map...meaning taking keeps, getting scrolls, trying to gain a strategic advantage - all that is just secondary to being involved in large melee's...I don't even know if it's about AP farming any more...

it's weird that it kind of bugs me - cuz that's how I like to play...I just don't think I like it when everyone else on the map is doing it too :o
    Edited by geonsocal on November 18, 2016 5:06AM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweet...I'm in aleswell trying to prevent EP from getting emp...been a while since I remember a red emp...good stuff...

Edit: just got wiped at the alta ruma gate...we just lost both our scrolls right about the same time - go team orange :p
    Edited by geonsocal on November 18, 2016 5:58AM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think AD has decided to surrender Scourge because the last few nights they've been pushed to their gates and theres 3 bars of AD in Haderus where they have every keep and blue and red aren't really even trying to take anything lol.

Thats night capping for ya
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So emp finally got dethroned last night after six days. That's a pretty impressive run. I thought I was seeing things when he logged in his AD character and called us scrub zerglings.

Whoosh.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because I'm out here in the US pacific time zone, just before I log off (usually around midnight or so) - i'll get a chance to see the "night cappers" come on to the map...

for the folks in Asia Pacific, Oceania regions of the world - it's prime time for them...

last night I was paying a little closer attention to the DC players coming on the map - they are most definitely not a bunch of scrub US players who are staying up all night...

i noticed that in one of the groups I was fighting by - everybody had seriously nice armor sets or costumes and were working the heck out of their seige weapons when attacking - basically they were good, really good...

unless EP or AD can totally rule the day (US time zones)...not much of a chance for them to win the campaign...seems like DC is just more popular overseas...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    So emp finally got dethroned last night after six days. That's a pretty impressive run. I thought I was seeing things when he logged in his AD character and called us scrub zerglings.

Whoosh.

Should tell him a good handful of AD 0-Death'ed him lol AND HE WAS EMP
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's prime time. EP and DC both will be full and AD only has had 2 bars because they're all in Haderus zerging empty keeps.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 18, 2016 7:21PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's prime time. EP and DC were both full and AD only has had 2 bars because they're all in Haderus zerging empty keeps lol.

Same thing for Scourge when its 1am-6am EST, it's all empty keeps :*
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's prime time. EP and DC were both full and AD only has had 2 bars because they're all in Haderus zerging empty keeps lol.

Same thing for Scourge when its 1am-6am EST, it's all empty keeps :*

Yeah but were not talking about 1 am-6am, we're talking Scourge at 7-9 PM US prime time when all three alliances should be full but lately AD only has two bars despite having a player base twice the size of blue and red. They're leaving Scourge because of the beating they're taking there.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but were not talking about 1 am-6am, we're talking Scourge at 7-9 PM US prime time when all three alliances should be full but lately AD only has two bars despite having a player base twice the size of blue and red. They're leaving Scourge because of the beating they're taking there.

1.0 Because they're no groups running. Have you been close to a keep where 100 blues show up? No one wants to be near that.

I too am leaving Scourge for that reason, but if you want to say I'm a bad for doing so then go right ahead 1.0. But I assure you, AD has some smart and classy folk fighting for it. They just select to not have to deal with 100 blues at one keep.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1.0 Because they're no groups running. Have you been close to a keep where 100 blues show up? No one wants to be near that.

I too am leaving Scourge for that reason, but if you want to say I'm a bad for doing so then go right ahead 1.0. But I assure you, AD has some smart and classy folk fighting for it. They just select to not have to deal with 100 blues at one keep.

Yeah but there's no other active campaigns where there are even numbers. Haderus is just 100 yellows beating on a handful of reds or blues at a keep.

ZOS needs to do something to even out the player population on the three alliances if they're going to continue with this style of PvP or only have a couple of Campaigns open at a time. DC runs Scourge now but they don't have numbers to do anything on any other Campaign.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 18, 2016 8:18PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's right.

We need the blues to stop what they're doing they're ruining the competition. Not to hate on them, but they're also destroying themselves from the inside. They teach the wrong skills to the newer players that will not help them grow. I have seen this and it is most worrysome.

So how do we do that? We need leaders on EP and AD to make this process of blue domination come to a close.

So how would you go about thinning out populations? Cause I can't answer that. Cause I haven't figured out how myself. I'm a PC transfer so there is a lot of knowledge I could bestow on people wanting to lead, however I took an oath before I moved over, that I would never under any circumstance be-little or tell people how to play PvP. I refuse to command anyone or lead groups because of that.

Leading an army takes trust, it takes resources, it takes time and it is extremely stressful. The guys I KNOW who have lead AD, have stopped because they really do not want the responsibility. I do not have it in my heart to ask someone else to lead either. I've seen how it really stresses leaders out.

EP, I don't know what they got, but they need someone to love them and guide them. My heart always feels really bad when DC and AD consistently gang up on them. They need someone to hold their hand and guide them in the right direction.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 18, 2016 8:38PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's right.

We need the blues to stop what they're doing they're ruining the competition. Not to hate on them, but they're also destroying themselves from the inside. They teach the wrong skills to the newer players that will not help them grow. I have seen this and it is most worrysome.

So how do we do that? We need leaders on EP and AD to make this process of blue domination come to a close.

So how would you go about thinning out populations? Cause I can't answer that. Cause I haven't figured out how myself. I'm a PC transfer so there is a lot of knowledge I could bestow on people wanting to lead, however I took an oath before I moved over, that I would never under any circumstance be-little or tell people how to play PvP. I refuse to command anyone or lead groups because of that.

Leading an army takes trust, it takes resources, it takes time and it is extremely stressful. The guys I KNOW who have lead AD, have stopped because they really do not want the responsibility. I do not have it in my heart to ask someone else to lead either. I've seen how it really stresses leaders out.

EP, I don't know what they got, but they need someone to love them and guide them. My heart always feels really bad when DC and AD consistently gang up on them. They need someone to hold their hand and guide them in the right direction.

@Takes-No-Prisoner ...really good post, really good..

from my low position on the social political totem pole - i'm just beginning to understand how challenging it is to lead a group and be successful as a group/alliance in a major campaign...

definitely too much of a commitment and work for me...heck, I should go get that "footman's" set, cuz that's pretty much what I am...
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a lot of commitment. Not just to your group, but to the other guys leading other groups. The reason why PC AD does so well is they have good teachers teaching pugs how to play the map right. When they do have groups, they move and act together as individual units and as a whole. Some groups will defend home keeps others will go out and take other keeps. All of that is coordinated in Zone Chat so everyone can see what the groups are up to. It's all a team effort and no one else besides blues on PS4 have that synergy figured out yet. You need allies in and outside of guilds. In-fighting greatly reduces the chances of winning the campaign. This is what AD has a lot of right now. We got a guy in first place, no one will fight for. That has rippling effects all through out the guilds trying to make that campaign into something. If they don't have the right person there they won't push emp. That is a huge deterrence in group leaders wanting to push inner keeps at all.

Some people need to throw aside the pride and work together.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 18, 2016 9:05PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deposed DC Emp again just now. Gotta hand it to DC players, they stick to Scourge and stay out of the sewers to control the map at will.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good weekend on the map...everyone has their own scrolls and, relatively speaking, it's a pretty fair fight for everyone...

tough week on my NB, may need to look at switching up some of my skills and changing my playstyle...played my magplar today, even in 5 pieces of light (2 heavy), much more durable than 7 pieces of medium on my NB...heck, even my magsorc with 7 pieces of light feels like a sturdier character right now...

I guess though a big part of the fun with the game is constantly experimenting and refining your gear and playstyle for different characters...
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but there's no other active campaigns where there are even numbers. Haderus is just 100 yellows beating on a handful of reds or blues at a keep.

ZOS needs to do something to even out the player population on the three alliances if they're going to continue with this style of PvP or only have a couple of Campaigns open at a time. DC runs Scourge now but they don't have numbers to do anything on any other Campaign.

DC could quite easily lose a chunk of their Scourge population to other campaigns and still be competitive. They choose not to.

Can you also show me where you got the figures for AD having twice the population of DC and EP? I'm curious if that's really the case.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC ive noticed has been night capping but you cant really stop that. Red has its time to flip a lot of the map aswell during the morning. Yellow is a no show ive noticed, just farming bleakers.

All though during the day DC is the only alliance that will defend emp keeps and not push further then that (doesnt happen all the time).

DC zone chat has had a lot less drama and more teamwork and organization resently. Was a crazy defense at Aswell then later Alessia last night, getting multiple walls taken down and great call outs in "yell/say" chats.

To all the red or yellow, please stay. Without you its no fun to play. Try to rally your forces and keep fighting!

I hope to see you all in Scourge!

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 22, 2016 8:00PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    DC ive noticed has been night capping but you cant really stop that. Red has its time to flip a lot of the map aswell during the morning. Yellow is a no show ive noticed, just farming bleakers.

All though during the day DC is the only alliance that will defend emp keeps and not push further then that (doesnt happen all the time).

DC zone chat has had a lot less drama and more teamwork and organization resently. Was a crazy defense at Aswell then later Alessia last night, getting multiple walls taken down and great call outs in "yell/say" chats.

To all the red or yellow, please stay. Without you its no fun to play. Try to rally your forces and keep fighting!

I'm trying to get all the AD out haderus and come over but everyone don't like the little more lagg central, And constant zeringing not as much small scale action
    Edited by Yung_deezy818 on November 23, 2016 1:52AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not fun to play against the DC megazerg either, and AD is way too divided to rally together. Our numbers are dwindling.

We need Freelance V2.0

There, I said it.
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City really needs to be removed from Cyrodiil so we can go back to the days when everyone just fought above ground. Can't blame DC for staying out of the sewers.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on November 23, 2016 8:24PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the lag and the zerging that has made it un-fun to play in. It's even worse if you're really OCD about home keeps 1.0
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmmmm, did I say "last map standing"...

it would appear (at least at the moment) that both AD and EP have picked up their toys and switched to another sandbox (haderus)...

I was hoping to put a little time in on one of my DC characters...think I'll go do some work on the DB story...
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial City really needs to be removed from Cyrodiil so we can go back to the days when everyone just fought above ground. Can't blame DC for staying out of the sewers.

Yeah, there's not enough players outside of Scourge for the sewers to be a PvP area as well and even in Scourge all it does is hurt the alliance that has more players in sewers. They should just make it a PvE only area outside of Cyrodiil PvP combat and I think it would be a lot more popular for the larger average player base who doesn't like PvP and it also would no longer affect map control in Campaigns.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone know of it's just talk - or, is there is actually something like battlegrounds in the future?

had fun with a buddy just riding long the edge of the map in cyro...

more and more - i think cyro is my favorite map...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 26, 2016 1:51AM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    anyone know of it's just talk - or, is there is actually something like battlegrounds in the future?

had fun with a buddy just riding long the edge of the map in cyro...

more and more - i think cyro is my favorite map...

Battlegrounds has been confirmed to still be in the works.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs