Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Long load screens are back !

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Still i relog and get stuck into a endless load screen. Any body else having the load screen of death ?

Please fix @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by WeylandLabs on October 23, 2016 7:41PM
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, just now stuck on long load screen cyrodil, restarted still the same.
    Pc na
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI found a temp fix...

Power Off PS4>
    Restart Router>
    Wait 2 min>
    Turn on PS4>
    Start Game>
    Load another character outside of Cryodiil>
    load into tamrial>
    Log out of character>

Kinda long but works take bout 6 min. Or wait be stuck into a load screen for 15min lol
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI found a temp fix...

Power Off PS4>
    Restart Router>
    Wait 2 min>
    Turn on PS4>
    Start Game>
    Load another character outside of Cryodiil>
    load into tamrial>
    Log out of character>

Kinda long but works take bout 6 min. Or wait be stuck into a load screen for 15min lol

I'm not going to do this I'm just going to play something else instead I shouldn't have to do the steps above every time my game crashes. ZOS needs to stop putting out new content and fix this ***.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hoping this gets some attention - This isn't the "usual" load screen issue. Many of my friends are also experiencing this new problem and it only began with the last PS4 (1T) update.

So - Cyrodiil gets a bit laggy, and a player is eventually kicked to the PS4 Dashboard (Bluescreen). That's where the fun begins.

After restarting the game, you can't sign back in as the character you were on when you got kicked. It's not a "long" load screen, it's infinite - It simply won't load that character again.

But if you load an alt character (even if that alt character is in the same campaign in Cyrodiil) you can load right in. Then you can log out of that character, log into your original character again and all is well.

This is new behavior with the last PS4 patch, yes it's become known as the load screen of death, and a lot of people are talking about it in group chats etc. Any chance this could be looked into?
    PS4NA
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Four times in last two hrs this has happened to me. Its starting to get super annoying. I hope they fix it soon. Its the having to log another character before can get back into cyrodiil thats a massive pain right now
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've realised that ZOS doesn't even care, their technical problems break the game, and they just don't care.
    I get that every 15 min of playing, then it locks you out of the game.
    Fine, I've moved on and found skyrim 100 times better, no error no crash no boring quests, learn from it ZOS!
    Pc na
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you crashed in Cyrodiil before the Loading Screen of Death just log into a different character and the back into this one.

No need to restart routers or reset console if that is the problem.

This bug probably had a couple of anniversaries already.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to play and enjoy a game when it's timed to crash in every 15min, 4 times in an hour for no reason.
    That's not a game, that's trash.
    Pc na
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had taken a keep for AD from EP. Rushed outside to try and repair outer wall. I was at the breached wall. Then loading screen. Couple seconds later. I heard battle music and I was attacked. Nothing I could do. While I was being attacked.

I was asked what attacked me in group voice chat. I replied "maybe a red." Sure enough after I came out of loading screen. I was on the ground. I looked at who killed me. It was. I love loading screens. :neutral:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.