Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't login in my account

Aspect
Aspect
Soul Shriven
Hello, i gave problem, can't login in my account in game and on forum..I got this email at exact 23:59
Greetings XXXX

This message confirms that you have successfully cancelled your ESO Plus™ membership, or a Steam ESO Plus™ membership was detected thereby cancelling a duplicate membership on your account. You will no longer be charged for membership on a recurring basis, and your access to ESO Plus™ benefits will expire at the end of your current membership.

We're sorry to see you've chosen to end your membership. If there is anything we can do to help make your ESO experience better, please feel free to contact us at esocsvip@mail.bethesda.net and let us know. Whether you have feedback, questions, or just need help with the game, we’re here for you!

If you miss your ESO Plus™ benefits, you can join again at any time by visiting your Elder Scrolls® Online account page and selecting a new membership plan. Don’t forget, ESO Plus™ provides you with access to all of the DLC game packs, 1500 crowns per 30-day membership, bonuses to character progression, and unlimited use of the Craft Bag.

Please print this email and keep it for your records.

Warm Regards,
The Elder Scrolls® Online Team

And after this i can't login anywhere. Before that i was online today for 5-10 minutes for doing daily quests so i did nothing at all..Interesting thing is that i haven't active ESO+ and for sure didn't cancel anything. I also saw some people have same problem here today.. Can this be an some kind of issue with free ESO weekend on steam or something..

I submited a ticket 161116-002038 .. i just do not know what to think and what to do, can someone help me with this thing?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Steam? If not, then ignore this post. If yes read it:

Did you recently try to link your ESO game to your Steam Account? Up until a week or so ago, this was an innocuous process as you were just adding a Non Steam Game to Steam, so no changes on the ZOS side.

Recently, changes were made with Steam to further integrate the game into that platform. This means basically the game gets transfered over to Steam. You might have tried to Add your game as a Non Steam Game and instead linked your account.

So, first thing I would check is Steam, if you have it. As the login credentials have become Steam credentials, which would explain what you can't use your old password anymore. Try launching from Steam and see what happens.
    Edited by Nestor on November 16, 2016 10:56PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Aspect
    Aspect
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i had ESO added as Non Steam App before all this stuff with free weekend and improving steam+eso combination..Ill try download full version in steam and see what will happen
    Edited by Aspect on November 16, 2016 10:59PM