Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Graphics bugs since Hist patch

hutchson17_ESO
hutchson17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have been experiencing weird graphical issues ever since the Hist patch. My character and NPC characters will turn metallic green whenever they are interacted with.

This is what my character looks like when the bug occurs:

dcer7bmyixto.png

It occurs seemingly randomly, though it will always occur whenever an item is equipped or removed or performing an action such as mounting. It is also not always the same metallic green, sometimes my character will turn invisible or even a mixture of invisible and metallic green, as seen here:

jkl745dv1i0j.png

Also, here is the effect on NPCs whenever I interact with them:

vgqswxhy9hgp.png

I have tried troubleshooting to fix the issue but nothing I have done has resolved it.

This is a list of what I have tried:
- Uninstalling & reinstalling
- Running the repair tool
- Updating graphics drivers
- Disabling addons

I initially thought that the problem might be hardware related, since no one else seemed to share my issue, but I have since discovered that this problem is occurring for other people as well, as noted in this post:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/286777/bug-report-graphical-glitches-player-characters-and-npcs

Any advice or solutions you might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you are experiencing the same issues please post so that ZOS is aware of the issue and does something about it.

• xAshurx
    xAshurx
    I have this same issue, and have also done a plethora of things to fix it,
    I notice I can make it change by equipping armor on and off....
    Edited by xAshurx on September 3, 2016 1:27AM
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem(
    Since september(
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, i did not encounter that, but it reminds me on Elder Pink Online bug, where the environment became pink, now the characters are green, nice :smiley:
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    lol, i did not encounter that, but it reminds me on Elder Pink Online bug, where the environment became pink, now the characters are green, nice :smiley:

Does that mean we will get a nice electric blue next ?
    :smiley:
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited