Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Maelstrom Bugged.

Beruge
Beruge
✭✭✭
Just finished veteran maelstrom, got my chest, got my gold and quest completed.

Now i left to go in again. The area hasnt reset.

so i tried these things:
- logging off
- closing client
- change to normal enter, leave get veteran and enter
- enter another dungeon
- looking trough quest log for quests too leave(there is none)

I do belive i did not recieve a score either.

So now the npc are standing there like after you finished it.

I tried sending a support ticket but got a weird response, wich did not answer my question at all.

ticket Incident: 161109-000862

i did not bother responding as it will most likely be ignored like the other ticket i responded to a few days ago. Wich also did not remotely answer my qustion.

regardless this vma thing needs to be fixed while event is running.
My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happens to me on xbox...the only way I can fix it is by performing a power cycle. But when I sent in my ticket zenimax suggested I bring a friend with to share the quest with me :expressionless:.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happens to me on xbox...the only way I can fix it is by performing a power cycle. But when I sent in my ticket zenimax suggested I bring a friend with to share the quest with me :expressionless:.

ok thank you. I will try that.

Yeah, these automatic responses is extremely weird.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There´s a CD on maelstrom before you can do the quest again. Think the CD is around 15 minutes or something
  • Meld777
    Meld777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What works for me: port out, switch to normal (don't port in), then back to vet. When you port in, it should be reset. Make sure you're not in a group when doing that.
    Maelstrom Arena Champion | Undaunted | Fighters Guild Victor

Level 50 Magicka NB | CP160+

nAA | vCoH1 HM | nSO | nCoA2 | nDSA | nMA | vVoM

PC EU
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »

ok thank you. I will try that.

Yeah, these automatic responses is extremely weird.
    Also, I have had significantly more luck just not picking up the quest ever (just go right in instead). No issues since doing that, and I don't really care about the xp reward so it's not a big deal to me.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    It is all good now, either it was a delay before able to take it again or shutting down and restarting PS4.
    Probably my fault for not knowing/doing this.

But thanks for alle the helpful replies.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the quest was a daily quest, as in once per day. I just go in without taking the quest and it resets afterwards as fast as a regular dungeon resets.
    PC | EU
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the quest was a daily quest, as in once per day. I just go in without taking the quest and it resets afterwards as fast as a regular dungeon resets.
    Unless it has changed, I have been able to take the quest multiple times/day; it just isn't worth it if you're going for flawless runs.