Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would anybody like to help me create an LGBTQ-Focused Guild?

bryophyta
bryophyta
Soul Shriven
Hello all,

I am reaching out to see if anybody would like to be a part of starting a new LGBTQ-focused guild?
This guild will be open to LGBTQ+ players and allies with greater emphasis in making sure Trans*, gender-nonconforming, QPOC, and other under-represented members of the community feel welcome.

Although I love how many LGBTQ-friendly guilds are out there, this club's focus would be to be a place for those who are uncomfortable in a guild outside of the community or would just like to escape from conforming to a hetero-normative society while gaming.

I would eventually love to see a guild like this having facets in all types of play styles whether RP, casual, competitive, PvP, PvE, etc.

Everything other than what I have stated already is up for discussion with anybody who would like to be a part of the leadership of this community-focused club.
Feel free to reply to this thread, or message me in-game @bryophyta

**Disclaimer: I don't want to hear any "if you want equality why are you creating divides and not wanting to interact with others". We interact with society every day, we are not going to discuss it because you will not get it. This doesn't concern you. <3
Blaine Noirvair | Dunmer Dragonknight | EP |
Kelvnvir | Redguard Dragonknight | DC |
Orkidh | Argonian Templar | EP |
Onyvx | Altmer Sorcerer | AD |
Elsie Fjoria | Nord Dragonknight | EP |
Bryophyta | Bosmer Nightblade | AD |
Ti-Kal | Argonian Sorcerer | EP |
  • bryophyta
    bryophyta
    Soul Shriven
    I play on NA PC btw.
    Edited by bryophyta on September 20, 2016 3:39AM
    Blaine Noirvair | Dunmer Dragonknight | EP |
    Kelvnvir | Redguard Dragonknight | DC |
    Orkidh | Argonian Templar | EP |
    Onyvx | Altmer Sorcerer | AD |
    Elsie Fjoria | Nord Dragonknight | EP |
    Bryophyta | Bosmer Nightblade | AD |
    Ti-Kal | Argonian Sorcerer | EP |
  • ericmoorenyc_ESO
    ericmoorenyc_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, the Rough Trade Gaming Community is a large, multi-game LGBT community and we have a small(ish) guild on ESO. Always welcome to join us! RTGC.enjin.com
  • drstrange7
    drstrange7
    Soul Shriven
    Need in-game invite