Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

40gb update when there is no planned maintenance?

Djoura
Djoura
Soul Shriven
Just started my launcher and the dreaded "update" button appeared. According to the latest patch notes there's a 218mb update available. I clicked update and it starts downloading a 40gb patch! What's going on? I have attached the output of Game Consultant.
  • Djoura
    Djoura
    Soul Shriven
    No insights anyone from ZOS? I've just hit 45%, but if this is what it does every time there's a tiny update I may as well just uninstall and play something else :/ which I really don't want to do.
  • Djoura
    Djoura
    Soul Shriven
    Hello?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might be just you :p
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long ago did you last update? Do you play on the EU server?

There were issues when One Tamriel launched with some EU players having 40 GB downloads due to a change in how region select is done by the game, but that was several weeks ago and I haven't heard any more complaints since.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Djoura
    Djoura
    Soul Shriven
    baratron wrote: »
    How long ago did you last update? Do you play on the EU server?

There were issues when One Tamriel launched with some EU players having 40 GB downloads due to a change in how region select is done by the game, but that was several weeks ago and I haven't heard any more complaints since.

Hi baratron, thanks for getting back to me. I was affected by that whole 40gb download thing. Yes I play on the EU server and have tried following all the guides on here. I last updated about 2 weeks ago. But in the meantime I have checked what updates there are and there should only be about a gig maximum.

I may just give it up as a bad job since I'm not getting any joy out of ZOS.
  • Lokov
    Lokov
    ✭✭✭
    switch from PTS to live =\
    Captain Org As More |Mag Blade| DC
    Bald Dude You Know From |Stam Blade| DC
    Ashot One Shot |Mag Blade| AD
    Strippirella |Stam Blade| AD
    Dont Touch My Tralala |Stam DK| DC
    Im Badman |Mag DK| DC
    Big Mac |Mag Sorc| DC
    Savitar Himself |Stam Sorc| DC
    Captain Old Fashion |Mag Plar| DC
    Chelovek Chlen-Nevidimka |Stam Warden| DC

Welcome to my TWITCH in Russian
  • Djoura
    Djoura
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah tried all those. I've just uninstalled it and started again, thanks anyway though guys.