Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is it possible to gift crowns to another player?

Xoz
Xoz
✭✭✭
Hello, and apologies in advance if this has been asked before.

I'm quitting ESO and was wondering if it is possible to gift/send somebody my remaining crowns (I have 10.5k) that I do not want to simply waste away.
I have a PS Network friend that is going to start playing ESO again once he gets the new PS4 Pro, and since he's bought me a few games as gifts over the year I thought it'd be nice to be able to gift him my remaining crowns.

I don't see the option to anywhere in-game, but there's always that tiny chance that I've somehow overlooked it.
And if it isn't possible, does anyone know if it will ever be an implemented feature?

Thanks for reading and/or replying.
PS4 & PC
AD
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    It's not possible, purely because they're scared of having real money for ingame money exchange, the only way to gift your friend crowns is by sending him your money on his bank account
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • Mr_Apollo
    Mr_Apollo
    ✭✭✭
    I do think they are thinking of implementing gifting with crown items, but im not sure if giving crowns would be something theyd do
    "Am I truly lost? Is this the end of me? Perhaps...just like all stories have a beginning, all of them will have an ending"
    ~Brelin Geolas

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing"
    ~Lyris Titanborn

"It is good the people wear clothing. M'aiq wears clothing. Who would want to see M'aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad."
    ~M'aiq the Liar
    Kornwalsky - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Tinker Knight - Khajiit - DragonKnight
    Erenimir - Altmer - Sorcerer
    M'zorna - Orc - Sorcerer
    Kristof Nordgård - Breton - Templar

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!