Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dreugh king slayer set

CovertDistress4
CovertDistress4
✭✭✭
5 piece gives 20% major brutality all the time and 30% speed after you kill something... in my character sheet the major brut doesn't show ever. My slimeclaw minor brut does show... I kill all the time, haven't seen the speed boost... is this set broke? Please explain why it's not if it's not broke. if it is, fix it?please?
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see the same thing (or don't see, as the case may be) - but, on the other hand, when I remove a piece of DKS to remove the 5-set bonus, my weapon power does drop accordingly. Replace the piece to regain the 5-set bonus, and weapon power increases.

It seems that the buff is applied, but the tooltips are - shock, horror - inconsistent.
  • ZOS_Day
    ZOS_Day
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into it and working on fixing it.
    Combat/Gameplay Team
    Staff Post
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get the speed buff, but my weapon damage on the character sheet does not show major brutality.

EDIT: maior brutality doesn't apply, at all.
    Edited by BlanketFort on November 8, 2016 7:38AM