Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How is lag and population these days?

tombpyreb16_ESO
tombpyreb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I stopped playing ESO shortly after Orsinium, due to endgame content being either IC pvp lagfest zerg or solo in Orsinium - bfore that i was a happy sanctum raider with Sigma Draconis. I liked the game, but i am pve/group player by heart. The lack of group content along with horrible lagspikes, stuttering and Disconnects made me unsubscribe and quit. (Yes i do have a nifty gaming rig, and a fibre connect). With the new content packs i suddently see shiny new raid and dungeons for high levels -

so i wonder, is the game worth returning to if you are a team/pve player (i have the DLC including Orsinium but would prob. go sub if returning)?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.

Imo, lag is significantly better. But I tend to avoid TF at peak hours.

vMaw of Lorkhaj will be challenge enough for all your trial needs. Only a handfull of guilds have a HM completion.
    vDSA has been updated and isn't a cakewalk either.
    vCradle of Shadows and vRuins of Mazzatun have Hardmodes that can break really solid groups as well.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much better, although I still avoid high traffic areas where I can, dungeons no lag.
    Pc na
  • tombpyreb16_ESO
    tombpyreb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the replies, just poked my nose inside. Lag didnt seem to bad.

Simply couldnt rile up interest or motivation to play again, game felt flet and uninterresting after a long break. Well, had a good first 1½ year from beta:). (Not flaming game, the new content looks like it fixes some of the major stuff that caused me to leave, just been away too long to care about the game i guess).

Edited by tombpyreb16_ESO on November 25, 2016 12:13PM