The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

cant buy in store

chelseaxmile
chelseaxmile
Soul Shriven
anyone have this problem? i try paypal and credit card and always same error. "The transaction was not authorized. Please check the provided information again or contact your payment provider for assistance."
Open ticket but they took long to reply and not much helpfull..

Sorry for my english
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you on?
    Edited by Curragraigue on October 28, 2016 1:01AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • chelseaxmile
    chelseaxmile
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry im on PC, trying to buy at web page, and my CC have money XD
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird I know that they have some issues with selling crowns to particular countries on console but I think that has to do with Sony and Microsoft rather than ZOS. I haven't heard of there being barriers to selling crowns on ZOS website for PC. There was an issue with Steam I think but I take it you are not trying to buy from there.

Only thing I can thing of is does your credit card prevent you from buying from foreign countries?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    anyone have this problem? i try paypal and credit card and always same error. "The transaction was not authorized. Please check the provided information again or contact your payment provider for assistance."

Sorry for my english

That's almost always due to the ability to match the address on your account to whatever is associated with the payment method.
  • chelseaxmile
    chelseaxmile
    Soul Shriven
    Weird I know that they have some issues with selling crowns to particular countries on console but I think that has to do with Sony and Microsoft rather than ZOS. I haven't heard of there being barriers to selling crowns on ZOS website for PC. There was an issue with Steam I think but I take it you are not trying to buy from there.

Only thing I can thing of is does your credit card prevent you from buying from foreign countries?

Is a international MasterCard i can pay worlwide.

runagate wrote: »

Sorry for my english

That's almost always due to the ability to match the address on your account to whatever is associated with the payment method.

I have same billing information as my card website..

ty both for help guys
    Edited by chelseaxmile on October 28, 2016 1:32AM
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you´re using some kind of scriptblocker on your browser this may be the issue. I had this problem and had to tell my browser repeatedly to accept the script before it did.
  • chelseaxmile
    chelseaxmile
    Soul Shriven
    Solved! Something weird i can pay with my Visa but cant with MasterCard. Ty All
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name under billing, the address, etc have to match exactly.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501