Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon ultimates need a massive nerf

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is hilarious. It clearly is a learn to play issue and the original poster can't be a solid PvP player. I mean how hard is it to CC a person and run from the cloud? Sure lag happens but don't blame your lack of understand or lag issues for a nerfing of a skill. To be honest it serves a good purpose in PvP wipes out all the stupid players who stand in it for 250 Ult.

You can't spam this Skill and you have 2 seconds to react and move. I'm pretty sure your a below average PvP player and you have bad internet.

Smart players CC and move out of the way....in duels the eye morph is hard to counter though!

Bad players come to the forums to post for a nerf...
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    Would be nice if the animation actually worked. One second I alive nek minit dead. Probs seen the animation 3 times since release. Make it have a red circle under it like incoming siege and make incap unblockable like this destro trash.
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    lets look at some facts here, 1. you talk about a ultimate that can kill 8 people at once and restore ultimate, not true, 2nd ultimate is a single target ultimate and is weaker then assassin tree ultimate in terms of damage at a much higher ult cost and it only restores ultimate if the ultimate itself gets the kill and unless they changed it from the pts, 2nd ultimate does not get the stealth damage boost.

Incap is such a joke. I don't even use that ultimate anymore because everyone dodges it all the time. I used to be strongly against increasing the cost but now I don't care anymore because it is dodged to frequently. Now I use flawless dawnbreaker. I slot it on both sides for the 5% more damage dealt. There is nothing overpowered about incap. If you think it needs a nerf then please go play a nightblade and see how difficult this ultimate is to use.

Now let's stay on topic here. Eye of flame does a lot of damage. "Incap hits twice as hard". No it does not. Like I said before it is dodged a lot and if I do hit someone with it then it hits for about 8k if they are wearing impen. Eye of flame has hit for up to 55k as far as I know and there is no warning that you are standing inside of it.
    Lol incap hits twice as hard and cost 50 ultimate it doesn't need to be unblockable

single target, blockable, dodgable, purgeable debuff, yes have very low cost but it is not hard to survive it while you control the situation whhile destro ulti not all time visible because of Zenibug, you can be spammed by gap close etc just while you are streaking, while you are dodgerolling from it caster need only to walk with you, also get stun under this etc, just because it is also unblockable just get rekt, agains heavy armor scrubs ok, only one counter but it is hurting more players not playing in heavy armor perma blocking
    Edited by Edziu on November 4, 2016 4:24PM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I can say about time we had something fun in PvP
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    This post is hilarious. It clearly is a learn to play issue and the original poster can't be a solid PvP player. I mean how hard is it to CC a person and run from the cloud? Sure lag happens but don't blame your lack of understand or lag issues for a nerfing of a skill. To be honest it serves a good purpose in PvP wipes out all the stupid players who stand in it for 250 Ult.

You can't spam this Skill and you have 2 seconds to react and move. I'm pretty sure your a below average PvP player and you have bad internet.

Smart players CC and move out of the way....in duels the eye morph is hard to counter though!

Bad players come to the forums to post for a nerf...

To be fair to poster and others. Usually you cant prepare to it and usually you can barely find the attacker, let alone CC him and usually you get cced or snared yourself. The bad design of this ults is that it very well complements lags and zergs. Without them it isnt that much strong, some minor dmg nerf is probably in order tho and red circle or warning should also be visible.
    I would complain the fire one hits like truck since I am vampire (forced to be one by proc sets), but vampires have barely any weakness anyway, doesnt hurt to hurt them more often.
    Edited by SodanTok on November 4, 2016 5:02PM
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    Would be nice if the animation actually worked. One second I alive nek minit dead. Probs seen the animation 3 times since release. Make it have a red circle under it like incoming siege and make incap unblockable like this destro trash.
    lets look at some facts here, 1. you talk about a ultimate that can kill 8 people at once and restore ultimate, not true, 2nd ultimate is a single target ultimate and is weaker then assassin tree ultimate in terms of damage at a much higher ult cost and it only restores ultimate if the ultimate itself gets the kill and unless they changed it from the pts, 2nd ultimate does not get the stealth damage boost.

Incap is such a joke. I don't even use that ultimate anymore because everyone dodges it all the time. I used to be strongly against increasing the cost but now I don't care anymore because it is dodged to frequently. Now I use flawless dawnbreaker. I slot it on both sides for the 5% more damage dealt. There is nothing overpowered about incap. If you think it needs a nerf then please go play a nightblade and see how difficult this ultimate is to use.

Now let's stay on topic here. Eye of flame does a lot of damage. "Incap hits twice as hard". No it does not. Like I said before it is dodged a lot and if I do hit someone with it then it hits for about 8k if they are wearing impen. Eye of flame has hit for up to 55k as far as I know and there is no warning that you are standing inside of it.
    Lol incap hits twice as hard and cost 50 ultimate it doesn't need to be unblockable

single target, blockable, dodgable, purgeable debuff, yes have very low cost but it is not hard to survive it while you control the situation whhile destro ulti not all time visible because of Zenibug, you can be spammed by gap close etc just while you are streaking, while you are dodgerolling from it caster need only to walk with you, also get stun under this etc, just because it is also unblockable just get rekt, agains heavy armor scrubs ok, only one counter but it is hurting more players not playing in heavy armor perma blocking

incap isn't as easy to avoid if you play in light armor because if you block it you will get feared right after same with roll dodge and there goes all your stamina. I'm not saying the destro ultimate is fine. It's not bad 1v1 but super op in group play. But a unblockable incap is ridiculous it's a single target nuke as Is
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »

incap isn't as easy to avoid if you play in light armor because if you block it you will get feared right after same with roll dodge and there goes all your stamina. I'm not saying the destro ultimate is fine. It's not bad 1v1 but super op in group play. But a unblockable incap is ridiculous it's a single target nuke as Is

yes...and now we have problem here, lack with light armor itp in compare to medium while you can often rolldodge and specjally camparing to heavy armor defensive with now always 2 procing sets with it...but off-topic now and this problem with "meta-eploiting players", somthing crated against tankies builds? it was indenteded destro ulti? to rekt heavy armor scrubs like was detonation for zergbusting and exploiting on sinngle players, now we have mentality of scrub who will thing like those exploit to rekt already squshy players, mentaloty of boorish, churlish players who want to rekt anyone with anything the most cancerous just for rekt them because of no any other targen in game to playing, rekt everyone, cost doesnt matter, just rekt and tbagg, mentality of "meta players"

EDIT: in back to incap strike..I as nb was playing normally with flawless dawnbreak because of just pve morph, dont wanted use incap...but I just got rage while nonstop getting tekt by this and now Im using this and now no dying that aften like before by other nb, same wthing I have done with radian...spacjelly for this created templar to just spam radiant in pvp just to get some chill after damn rage after this radiant spam etc
    Edited by Edziu on November 4, 2016 11:29PM