The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Confirmation browser email not arrived when I buy pack crown!

John731
John731
Soul Shriven
Hi,
I would buy crow from store but when I would pay ask me login data end after login data the system ask me code for new broser but not arrive me any mail.
I have try more time and also click button for resent but nothing function, the email not arrive.
There are offer for time limit article on shop and I will lost for this. Help me please.
Edited by John731 on October 31, 2016 10:38AM
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I didn't completely understand your post, so can I check some things.

You are talking about the crow caller for the halloween event? It is a free item, so you purchase it from the in-game crown store, and it immeadiately appears among your 'mementos' in your collections tab.

I can't understand why you would be asked for your login details as you purchase the crow caller when you are logged in with a character.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • John731
    John731
    Soul Shriven
    My error, sorry.
    I would buy crown pack from the store online and pay with real money, but is not possible pay because I can not enter in my account without the code for confirm the new browser.
    This code mut be in my email, but nothing is arrived after much time that I have try.
    Thank you for help and try resolve my problem. :)
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    John731 wrote: »
    My error, sorry.
    I would buy crown pack from the store online and pay with real money, but is not possible pay because I can not enter in my account without the code for confirm the new browser.
    This code mut be in my email, but nothing is arrived after much time that I have try.
    Thank you for help and try resolve my problem. :)

Some email services will auto-block what appears to be spam. Have you tried looking into your spam folder to see if it might be there?

Another thing is checking the email on your account. Is it still correct?