The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Panacea and morphs, is it bad or Im missing something?

Puxo1105
Puxo1105
Im trying out Panacea on my healer and see how it goes, morphed it to Life Giver to try it abit. But I kinda fail to see that its good too easy..
Compared to Rite of Practice that heal ALL each second for 4/6sec.
Compared for me, 5206HP*4/sec/6sec too 5684HP*1/sec/5sec
Automatically cast Regeneration, Blessing of Protection and Steadfast Ward (guessed and hoped it was with each heal but what I can see its just when I activet ultimate?)
Other morph maybe better, 30% Crit dmg for 5sec. But sound so short.
I cant see how Panacea is even worth it if you are templar, do I miss anything or im right?^^
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a super amazing ult to save your [SNIP] in PvP. It's 5 whole seconds to recollect myself no matter who or what my opponent is.
    Edited by WhiteMage on October 20, 2016 7:49AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Palefang
    Palefang
    ✭✭
    Well, actually it is very good for small groups (3 players for example). You heal everyone (Life giver is enough for 3ppl) + give them a little boost (combat prayer), a little HoT (mutagen) that you don't even need to slot. AND you can do what you want at the same time (dps / tank / regenerate magicka through heavy attacks...).
    I use it with friends to complete vet dungeon in groups of 2 or 3 with friends, it's exactly what we need.

But indeed, when it comes to huges groups (trials), templar ultimate is waaaaaay better. For the 4 group ppl, I'm not sure yet. Being able to cast 3 more spells (not channeling the Ult) is a thing and adding combat prayer boost without having to slot it is good too.
    Palefang, playing since the Beta, huge fan of Elder Scrolls world.

Palefang - Bosmer 'Smiling Dagger' Stamblade
    Palefang Dawn - Breton 'Unyielding Light' Magplar
    Palefang, the Blood-cursed - Dunmer 'Nightstalker' Magblade
    Palefang, Smiling-at-Death - Skeleton 'Refusing to Die' TankDK
    Palefang Windwalker - Bosmer 'Y'ffre's Arrow' Stamden
    Does-not-say-his-name - Khajiit 'Self Sutaining' Stamsorc
    Mythos of Dawn - High Elf 'Clumsy' Magsorc
    Max CP
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pancea is great for duels bc you can cast and keep pressuring while healing up. That's priceless time right there.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I first saw the ulti on pts I was hyped about it. Then I noticed that it only targets one player so I didn't even bother wasting a skill point on live.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't excited about it when I first saw it, but I have been playing with it and I really see the value when healing for my usual guild dungeon partners.

We have been running the "new" veteran dungeons, the ones scaled up from normal. (For the record, with this particular group, they don't feel like veteran dungeons, even with Hardmode on the final boss, even with one of our dps learning the mechanics and only having 14k health. Just to keep perspective.) With this cheap ultimate I have been able to spend the majority of my time on my dps bar for the majority of the dungeon, and only heal half the time on the final Hardmode boss.

Will I use this for Trials? Absolutely not. But it makes healing four man dungeons with good groups even easier, and it's the cheapest ultimate I have so it will also be on my bar for the final boss in Cradle of Shadows.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a Bad Ult for when you gotta go swimming through slaughterfish. Besides that it's not really worth it though :/
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    The Resto staff should have been an aoe rez
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden