Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Intricate trait on a set peice?

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
Picked up a Dreamer's Recondite Sash, part of the Dreamer's Mantle set, eith a trait even more useless than prosperous - intricate.

Is this a knew thing now? I can't remember ever picking up a set price that's intricate, or did I just not notice?
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although in its defence it now returns more refined material. But what's the point on having this trait on a set item?
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once got an ornate necklace dropped set piece, named item too - it was a normal group dungeon, not sure which one.
    PC-EU
  • inf.toniceb17_ESO
    inf.toniceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It prolly was a quest reward. Theres a few items with intricate and ornate traits given as quest rewards now.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intricates give back more Mats? Interesting, I don't see this on trash gear, but have not deconned (or found an Intricate Dropped Set Item yet TBH)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, quest reward, the one near Wayrest undaunted, on the beach. @Nestor I think that's change from the patch.
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Intricate and Ornate have been around ds for a very long time. You would most likely notice intricate if you are a crafter, as it gives a substantial bonus to experience gained in the crafting line when you deconstruct an item with it.

Ornate items are just a nice bit of vendor look, worth several hundred gold pieces.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BigBragg Pretty sure the increase in mats returned when deco'd hasn't always been there? I'm sure I'd notice as I'm a lvl 50 crafter.