The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[XBOX ONE][NA] Looking for a Casual Trading Guild

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As the title says, I'm looking for a casual-play-oriented trading guild.

I don't ever really group with people. I have no interest in PvP, Trials, Group Dungeons, or even most "end-game" content, etc. Circumstances demand I play primarily Solo, and I kinda like it that way.

That said, I need a place I can sell some of the items I find while out exploring. I come across a ton of stuff I will never use (since I don't do any end-game content), and I like to consider myself a part-time merchant.

A Guild that requires "weekly dues" is fine, but I'm not looking to shell out 10k or more per week (because I'm not one of the "hardcore" merchant types).

I have some great stuff to sell, I just don't want the game and my casual-merchant play style to seem like a second career.

If anyone has a guild that can accommodate this type of play style, then I'd love to have an invite sent my way.

GT= Vampire Nox

Thank you for your time. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• thisisScoMan
    thisisScoMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post gets me.

+1 for all that.

GT thisisScoMan
    Xbox One. NA Server
    Australian.
    600+ CP
    DC - 3 x Level 50
    AD - 2 x Level 50
    EP - 3 x Level 50