Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I desperately hate the Argonians. I loathe them that much.

• Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical high elf up themselves lol
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.

aeee42f9bb5e91ea9a3537d5f5466f7ab78852f8bf28c94afd51d41b0e066bd1.jpg
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Wow wrote: »
    ***+legend+_b718c8eae442839f558c20bc218d4999.jpg

Oh my.

Rule 34. No exceptions.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on October 31, 2016 10:45PM
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.

I think bad healers trump list of this big time.

Speaking of Trump. I think we Elves should demand that a wall gets build to keep the Argonians and other parasites at bay. We should also demand that the Ebonheart Pact and their inferior citizens 100% pay for this brick shiny wall with their own gold.

I would highly recommend that they use Argonians as hard labors. They need to go back to their roots anyways.... serving their superiors.

I hope this is roleplaying
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tsk. typical Aldmeri Dominion superiority complex XD

My Argonian NB challenges you to a swimming race! XD

NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elves:

tumblr_inline_mh0d0wO0mn1rnrk68.jpg

A very interesting race - quite possibly the only one in existance that is 15% bisexual and 85% homosexual.

Just for giggles and to wind the *** up :):trollface:
    Edited by Bam_Bam on October 31, 2016 10:46PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

I think bad healers trump list of this big time.

Speaking of Trump. I think we Elves should demand that a wall gets build to keep the Argonians and other parasites at bay. We should also demand that the Ebonheart Pact and their inferior citizens 100% pay for this brick shiny wall with their own gold.

I would highly recommend that they use Argonians as hard labors. They need to go back to their roots anyways.... serving their superiors.

My gran used to say "I want never gets"

Elves can demand that a wall gets built until the cows come home - but whether it ever happens is another matter.

As for Nords using 100% of their own gold - lol! - what ethereal dimension did you emerge from? Nords may be children at heart but they are not fools. They know you cannot drink shiny bricks. Have all your brains seeped out of those pointy ears? ... and very becoming ears may I add.

I never pondered on the notion of Argonians as being parasites but they certainly seem to have got under your skin. Those adorabe large ears must act like fly traps but I would have thought an Argonian would be far too large to crawl inside.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Say that when an you're dying from some poisons arrows and the Argonian's standing there like it's a bug bite.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    d2e47552c461323037aca27d42be1b64.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    First the Argonians. Now the Khajiit.

Can see where you are going with this. <shakes head slowly & sadly>

Will take the Betmer over the other races every time. <3

They seem to burn down houses when their brewing their skooma drugs so yeah. They cause problems in the city for all of us.
    Prada_2D2276_Lizzard_Driving_Loafer_Green_2-23-16__284_29.jpeg?v=1458069227

Argonian^

That's beautiful. We can enchant those precious things with the very soul of that Argonian. I think I would go with max magicka.

How marvelous that is.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a few of the devs or ZoS upper management have the same issue
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    tsk. typical Aldmeri Dominion superiority complex XD

My Argonian NB challenges you to a swimming race! XD

That's exactly where your Argonian NB belongs... in rivers and oceans catching fish for his masters. You have the obligation to your Dunmer master to feed him.
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Racists
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erecting the spine of disgust, my argonian is gorgeous!!

Bosmer those freaky big eyes, not my cuppa but theyre OK I guess since they have Eveli .
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel the same way about Argonians

Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    sPMsMqX.png

Tamashii-Nations-SH-Monsterarts-Shin-Godzilla-010.jpg

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men.

Or mer in this case.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I don't play argonians are their racial passives

Now don't tell anyone I told you, but the Argonian racials make for a mean sap tank.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    jrgray93 wrote: »
    sPMsMqX.png

Tamashii-Nations-SH-Monsterarts-Shin-Godzilla-010.jpg

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of men.

Or mer in this case.

Didn't nature wipe out the dinosaurs? Obviously nature doesn't like Argonians nor their ancestors.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how to respond to this as I main an Altmer in the Ebonheart Pact... :p

Seriously though I think some Argonians look really cool, I don't mind them at all. I'll probably make one some day.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RAGUNAnoOne what you do to this guy?
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep looking over your shoulder, softskin.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    @RAGUNAnoOne what you do to this guy?

@DannyLV702 Sounds like he secretly wants to *** them and is repressing that desire through posts like these
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Awwn come on! Look at the cute purpleness of my Sings! How can you hate someone so positively purple? <3

ckNCZ8m.png

Seriously though, I'm pretty proud of Sings. I find her totally adorbs.

Damn, I would make hatchings with that Argonian
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    I don't know how to respond to this as I main an Altmer in the Ebonheart Pact... :p

Seriously though I think some Argonians look really cool, I don't mind them at all. I'll probably make one some day.

You're doing a very good job spying on the enemy. Keep giving us more juicy information about the Ebonheart Pact. Keep it up solider.
  • Mordenkainen
    Mordenkainen
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're doing a very good job spying on the enemy. Keep giving us more juicy information about the Ebonheart Pact. Keep it up solider.

Not sure if trolling or

10296871_294943864040209_675019960_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODE3NDAxNjk3NDIxNDQ0ODQ2.2
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Is your main a Dunmer with an archaic Southern accent, living on an old plantation? :D

No. My main is an Altmer. A proud Merican too.

FTFY lol
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Asardes wrote: »
    Is your main a Dunmer with an archaic Southern accent, living on an old plantation? :D

No. My main is an Altmer. A proud Merican too.

FTFY lol

LOL!
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Awwn come on! Look at the cute purpleness of my Sings! How can you hate someone so positively purple? <3

ckNCZ8m.png

Really @Alucardo LOL
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

ckNCZ8m.png

Really @Alucardo LOL

Birds are descended from small dinosaurs, and so might Argonians. So there could be enough genetical overlap to be able to produce viable hatchlings :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |