The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chet

Granzadabur
Granzadabur
✭✭
I'm so furious, why does this guy always reply with the same generic answer
"Greetings,
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
Thank you again for your time and patience.
Warm Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team"
Even though I reply I don't get the help I need because this guy AGAIN answers my tickets -_-
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Granzadabur on October 31, 2016 6:50PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chet is a robot.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before thread closed.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marry me, Chet! <3
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to close this thread. The reason being that there is a similar thread already open on the matter, which can be found here. Please feel free to discuss this matter there if you would like.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.