Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Rose+ Knights Errant

kessik221
kessik221
✭✭✭
Getting bored of the medium set style of play, what do you guys think about black rose +knights errant with tremorscale? I'm thinking all impen with warrior mundus 32\32 health stam and

Pierce armor\Petrify\absorb magick\invasion\vigor\dbos on my front igneous weapons\volatile armor\Venomous claws\invasion\dragon scales\take flight on my back.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a 1 out of 3 on the cheese-scale, which isn't bad in the current environment. Knight Errant is an interesting set.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a Master 1h sword to go with that Errant set and your pierce armor will be healing you for 3k, should be pretty fun.

Reverberating Bash is amazing - great CC and heal debuff with a deceptively long range (longer than other melee attacks). Absolute must IMO.
    Edited by Kutsuu on October 31, 2016 6:55PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried the set, but does anyone know if the heal value is effected by buffs? Major Mending?
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    if i got the master sword i would have to give up one of the sets and being a tank/damage build already i don't feel like the loss of a set bonus would be justifyiable.
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    @sandman i would assume it does
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    It's a 1 out of 3 on the cheese-scale, which isn't bad in the current environment. Knight Errant is an interesting set.

It only drops in Blackheart Haven, my least favorite dungeon....no, it's not that hard. I just hate the mechanic of the final boss is all.

Fortunately my guildies took pity on me and dragged me into it. Nice quid pro quo though. They gave me their Knight-Errant pieces and I gave them my pieces of the sets they were looking for in other dungeons.

I have no plans to make cheese with it or anything....I simply want to see what it does for PvE tanks given the modest 5 piece healing bonus. Probably too modest to matter I reckon. Same for the weapon damage boost.
    Edited by bellanca6561n on October 31, 2016 7:27PM
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heals should be affected by battle spirit and major/minor mending.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The heal is affected by cp, mending and passives based on my guild mate.
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    @ bellanca what ive been doing with my pve tank is running errant and dreugh king slayer with all wep dmg enchants with velidreths. I wouldnt suggest it for vet trials but it works well for dungeons. Hell most people i know dont even bother using a tank for dungeons.