The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Armor Master Question

GazettE
GazettE
✭✭✭
Does armor master 5 pcs bonus considered as major resolve and major ward buff?
561+ CP

Sorcerers - Stamina - Magicka - Stormproof

Templar - Magicka - Healer

NightBlade - Magicka - DPS
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GazettE wrote: »

No, it stacks with Major buffs.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. For instance, you can combine it and receive 2x 5k spellres and armor when you activate "Immovable" (Heavy Armor active skill).
  • GazettE
    GazettE
    ✭✭✭
    Birdovic wrote: »

No. For instance, you can combine it and receive 2x 5k spellres and armor when you activate "Immovable" (Heavy Armor active skill).
    Dubhliam wrote: »

So if lets say im a sorcerer wearing armor master. Then i use immovable to proc the bonus and use my hurricane which gives major resolve and major ward buff. Will i get the benefit from both armor master and hurricane bonus?

Thank you
    561+ CP

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So if lets say im a sorcerer wearing armor master. Then i use immovable to proc the bonus and use my hurricane which gives major resolve and major ward buff. Will i get the benefit from both armor master and hurricane bonus?

Thank you

Exactly.

However, the Hurricane would be wasted then. Because both Immovable and Hurricane grant you Major buffs, which don't stack.
    If you are using Hurricane, I'd suggest activation Armor Master via Evasion (MA active skill) or Harness Magicka (LA active skill).
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you

Yes
  • GazettE
    GazettE
    ✭✭✭

Thank you

Exactly.

However, the Hurricane would be wasted then. Because both Immovable and Hurricane grant you Major buffs, which don't stack.
    If you are using Hurricane, I'd suggest activation Armor Master via Evasion (MA active skill) or Harness Magicka (LA active skill).
    susmitds wrote: »

Thank you

Yes

Perfect! Thank you guys!
    561+ CP