The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Frostcaster armor and weapons.

DarkArcherMerlyn
DarkArcherMerlyn
Soul Shriven
Where do I get the Frostcaster motif from? I was checking out some stuff on ESO Fashion and that motif is killer, but I haven't seen it anywhere in game :/ Anyone know where I can get it?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late to stop reading it!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to wait until the New Life Festival event goes on. It'll happen around Christmas/New Years time.

Frostcaster is Crown Store exclusive. You have to pay real money for it. No looting this motif in game.
    Edited by Vaoh on October 30, 2016 9:47PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    You have to wait until the New Life Festival event goes on. It'll happen around Christmas/New Years time.

Frostcaster is Crown Store exclusive. You have to pay real money for it. No looting this motif in game.

^This.^

Preview from my PTS template character in the meantime ...

GXb8uES.png