Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Vampire Polymorph?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
we have a werewolf one but not a vampire one? is it so hard to make one ? the time it took to make a werewolf one could of been the time to also make a vampire one. sometimes i just dont understand game developers and the whole picking favorites thing.
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    The werewolf polymirph was a limited time thing for this Halloween, there is a vampire Lord polynirph in the works and it is quite hard actually. You have to design the concept art and figure out which would be best while consoling your partners what they think, then you have to give the concept art to the designer sand they will start to model it/texture It.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There also isnt a block of cheese polymorph. The only difference between my request and yours is that you can already become a vampire and look like one if you want.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    No Warewolf Recipe?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it time.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am upset about this also, and also that vampire is lowlife compared to all you get when you go warewolf instead.
    this is not fair.

huge disadvantage to go vampire.
    huge advantage to go warewolf.
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    since all you good fellas start calling the polymorph a warewolf i demand my vampaire ! :smile:
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »
    There also isnt a block of cheese polymorph. The only difference between my request and yours is that you can already become a vampire and look like one if you want.

no i dont wanna be a vampire i just want to look like one without all the negative ingame effects thank you.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Werewolf Lord polymorph, but I also whish there was an invisible Where-wolf polymorph as well. :D