The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Max Health build

Katinas
Katinas
✭✭✭✭
With new sets added in One Tamriel I was wondering what is currently the combination of sets to achieve maximum possible health?
Sets that come to my mind are Plague Doctor, Green Pact, goold old Ebon. Perhaps someone has already made a build and could share their experience?
Edited by Katinas on October 28, 2016 4:53PM

Best Answers

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    There is a build posted on the website Tamriel Foundry with this exact concept.

He achieved 75k health on a Dragonknight and focused on using shields: Igneous shields, bone shield, and volatile armor. The shields are so big that he is able to tank everything.

He put all stat points into health and max champion points into Bastion (increase shield strength).
    He used Plague Doctor and Green Pact armor sets, and I can't remember the monster helmet set.

Apparently some shields strength is determined by max health, but perhaps not all shields.

Question I have: which shields are not affected/increased by max health? weapon proc (glyph) shields? others?

The build was posted under the Dragonknight Theorycrafting section.

Enjoy.

EDIT* the build is called "Alanarre's Invincible Shield Tank"
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on October 29, 2016 8:04PM
    Answer ✓
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭

He achieved 75k health on a Dragonknight and focused on using shields: Igneous shields, bone shield, and volatile armor. The shields are so big that he is able to tank everything.

He put all stat points into health and max champion points into Bastion (increase shield strength).
    He used Plague Doctor and Green Pact armor sets, and I can't remember the monster helmet set.

Apparently some shields strength is determined by max health, but perhaps not all shields.

Question I have: which shields are not affected/increased by max health? weapon proc (glyph) shields? others?

Enjoy.

Thanks for the reply! I'll look this up.
    Edited by Katinas on October 29, 2016 8:46PM
    Answer ✓
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    since you didnt outright state you're doing a blazing shield build:

5x mephala, 5x plague, 2x grothdarr

swear to god if you use this on me tho....
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy.

@TankHealz2015

Besides Igneous, Bone and Volatile,
    From the top of my head
    * The damage Shield you get from a HA Destro with an Ice Staff scales also from Health (base value 8% health)
    * The damage Shield you get from Shielded Assault (S&B gapcloser) scales from Health (base value 12% health)
    * The DK Ultimate gap closer Ferocious Leap gives a damage shield (base value 100% of health)
    The Weapon Enchant Damage Shield does NOT scale from Health or any stat.

Edited by hrothbern on October 30, 2016 11:35PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU