Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sewer Sacrament: Impossible Silent Kill

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
When you do the Sewer Sacrament, the room on the North-East corner of the map is an impossible to do quietly. The room is EXTREMELY small and there are two NPC's. Is there anyway to Blade of Woe them without getting caught?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you can do it without being seen (sacrament targets can be in all kinds of different locations, and I can't remember if I've ever done the sewers one with a target in that location without being seen), but remember that in order to get the maximum reward for a sacrament you don't have to make sure that nobody sees you. You just have to make sure you don't alert the complex. The alert level in your quest tracker tracks this. If you get to alert level 5 (ie. 5 people spotted you) then you fail that optional objective. So being spotted by 1 person isn't much of a problem.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)