The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is trial set jewelery possible at golden merchant? vo ia

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I created a thread in general but am letting it die so i am asking pts players who have seen the gold vendor longer for jewelery. I ask because I am a potato, my pc is a potato, and there is no way I can currently do trials in veteran with my potato of a computer so I wont see gold jewelery any time soon. so is golden vo possible in the golden trader in one tamriel?
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they sell VO jewelry I'm gonna lose my mind. Not in a bad way either. Farmed for months only got a purple necklace. Not even close to running vet hard mode.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, the vendor only sell the common PvE sets (viper, red mountain, etc). VO/IA/and the other "special" trial sets are only obtainable by doing trails.