Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you Teamspeak, podcasts, trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races! Check out alitheso.com or whisper me! Ever felt alone a bit? Don’t waste your time, join Alith!
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I know the guild is EP, but can non-EP join? Obviously that would make PvP impossible for those, I realise.
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ciovala! Yes non-EP are welcome - with One Tamriel everything except PvP can be done together cross-alliance, and in any case we have had members playing non-EP characters even before One Tamriel. And for PvP: you could always make a new character :)

If interested - there is an application form at alitheso.com . We hope to hear from you :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, MipMip - I applied yesterday. :)
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players who just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked horse races :) ), TS voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! We are almost full but have space for a few more members.

We have many PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked horse races :) ), TS voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar.

Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 7 years birthday; remarkable achievement.

@Ireniicus Tamriel Marketeers
    Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • haunteddream
    haunteddream
    Soul Shriven
    Applied yesterday, keeping everything crossed! :smiley:
    Red Goat of the Woods
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild, Haunteddream :)

Anyone else looking for an active guild (PvE and PvP) that is both fun and well organized: we have a few spots left... check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    We still have a few remaining spots before we are full .. check out alitheso.com

We offer many PvE and PvP events (at various levels of skill) and social events (like our naked horse races :) ), TS, an active forum and a friendly, fun and supportive community :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    We’re still recruiting :)

If you want to join a casual, newbie-friendly and pressure-free guild, don’t hesitate to submit your application at http://www.alitheso.com/

What we offer is a calendar full of events (both PvE and PvP), fantastic community, active forum, Facebook page, TeamSpeak, Twitch, Youtube channels and our own Podcast.

We’re waiting for you! :)
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players who just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer PvE and PvP activities with a selection of events for new players as well experienced players, and fun social events (including our naked horse races :) ), TS voice chat, and a very active forum and website with our event calendar. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you’d like to find out more. :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is recruiting - if you you are looking for an active guild (PvE, PvP and fun social events) that is both fun and well organized: we have a few spots left... check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting - if you you are looking for an active guild (PvE, PvP and fun social events) that is both fun and well organized: we have a few spots left... see the above videos or check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, the weekend is soon starting - and Alith is still recruiting! :)
    Check out alitheso.com - we offer many PvE and PvP events at different levels and for different styles, as well as fun social events and a friendly, supportive and no-pressure community! We have TS and an active forum and even our own podcast :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is recruiting! If interested check out alitheso.com

We offer
    - many PvE events at different levels
    - PvP events in different styles
    - fun social events and competitions
    - Teamspeak
    - active forum
    - even our own podcast
    - an experienced, well organized officer team
    - and most importantly a friendly, supportive community :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • queltrin
    queltrin
    Soul Shriven
    I've applied! Looking forward to your reply (:
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your application - it should be reviewed within 24 - 48 hours!
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If interested (in all the nice things listed below :) ) check out alitheso.com

We offer
    - Teamspeak
    - active forum
    - even our own podcast
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If interested (in all the nice things listed above, in the previous post :) ) check out alitheso.com
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hear ye, hear ye, warriors of Tamriel! This is your chance to be a part of the legend and join Alith! Give us your sword! (Or bow. Or axe. And staff.) We give you trials and dungeons, PvP mayhem, naked cliff diving and horse races, with Teamspeak and our active forum! If interested check out alitheso.com :)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If interested (in all the goodies listed below :) ) check out alitheso.com

We offer
    - Teamspeak
    - active forum
    - even our own podcast
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alith is still recruiting! If interested check out alitheso.com

Goodies:
    - PvP events
    - Teamspeak
    - active forum
    - even our own podcast
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    And again, the weekend is almost here :) And Alith is recruiting :)

We offer:
    - PvP events
    - fun social events and competitions (such as our naked horse races :))
    - Teamspeak
    - active forum
    - even our own podcast
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

- Vilestride
  • Manick
    Manick
    Soul Shriven
    hi like to be part of the guild @ManiackDK
  • warlock984
    warlock984
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join! 21 years old from Norway.
    Id: @ReserveJesus
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hey, Manick and warlock984! :) If you wish to apply to the guild, please go to alitheso.com and click "Join Alith today"! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Alith is recruiting! If you are looking for a friendly, drama free environment and for other players that just want to have fun and explore the game together, then we might be just the guild for you. We offer lots of game activities, a website, voice chat, a Facebook page and even our own Podcast. Visit http://alitheso.com/ if you would like to find out more. :)
  • jeannettevl
    jeannettevl
    Soul Shriven
    i applied today. i hope to hear soon
This discussion has been closed.