Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Disconnection issues

SthomasNV
SthomasNV
Soul Shriven
Is there going to be any fix to the blatant disconnection issues? Some of us pay for eso plus and just in general people paid for the game. Will there ever be a fix or is zenimax just going to ignore everyone?
  • CarlosL2D
    CarlosL2D
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, I too keep getting disconnected from the game. There are some huge lag spikes going on and then I get booted...shame I just got home from work too :(
  • tiberium30b16_ESO
    5 min load time, 2nd load I got booted, and now major lag...
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people on NA PC are reporting problems staying logged in at the moment - I have disconnected 3 times in the last 20 minutes, and I am not the only one having issues - people in all my guilds keep being disconnected or having the game crash any time they try to do anything.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • leowkwok
    leowkwok
    Yep, I just got kicked several times myself. was just deconstructing some items. Huge spikes of lag. Then POOF. Back to the login screen.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Suggestion in another discussion, is about the disconnects being ddos.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    I can'y log in. On log in screen it says it can not retrieve announcements. NA PC
    I never loose... I either win or learn.
    Vae Victis forever
  • SthomasNV
    SthomasNV
    Soul Shriven
    CarlosL2D wrote: »
    Yea, I too keep getting disconnected from the game. There are some huge lag spikes going on and then I get booted...shame I just got home from work too :(

It will dc me and when I log back on I can't move more than 5ft and it will dc me again. Then when I try to log in I get the "unusually long load time" reset game and get it again. After 3 or 4 times of that I can finally get back on, play for about 2 hours and start all over agian
  • R4nd0mN00b
    R4nd0mN00b
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, really need a fix, I'm able to connect then during a fight or when i try to do an action (loot, talk) the world is unresponsive. I keep moving and my friend with who I play confirm me that I'm still attacking but in my screen nothing exept my character moves. Pretty sad. At first it was once every hour or so but today can't play more than a minute ... I've already repair the game (nothing there) checked my drivers and software update and checked my connection. Nothing else is an issue or lag...