Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monthly stand alone crown package

rebornhunter25
What if we had a monthly crown package where for $10 a month, where you can receive like an extra 2000 crowns on top of the ESO membership which would be a extra charge of course.

Buying the crowns in the PlayStation store is nice but I'd rather pay another subscription fee for extra crowns a month like I do having my ESO plus subscription, I honestly think the crown prices in the store are a bit expensive but worth it in a pinch.
Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    They will not add this for the simple fact that they have the "buy it now" crowns which make them more money.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • rebornhunter25
    But they could also profit on a package like this as well , I would think most people would purchase this as they just need a little extra crowns for this or that and it would be a waste to buy a crown package when you only need a minimal amount that Isent covered in the packages in the store. The monthly crown subscription would provide a better and more enjoyable experience for the user as well
    Its just a game, not real life... don't take it seriously
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will not add this for the simple fact that they have the "buy it now" crowns which make them more money.
    +1
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    But they could also profit on a package like this as well , I would think most people would purchase this as they just need a little extra crowns for this or that and it would be a waste to buy a crown package when you only need a minimal amount that Isent covered in the packages in the store. The monthly crown subscription would provide a better and more enjoyable experience for the user as well

Oh, I mean I agree. I can see why this would work for some people and honestly I would probably sub to a scheme like this but we have to remember that the Crown Store works on "impulse buying" and they know that which is why they price everything at prices where you have to buy either the large amount of crowns and then some if you fancy buying more than one item.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88