Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pledge of mara

dereck_phantom
I have a pledge of Mara but idk how to use it do I need another person to really use it? If so can anyone help me I'm on ps4
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's a marriage licence so you definitely need another to share the love.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get the boost you have to be in the same area. Usually that means you can see each other. I don't know if you also have to be grouped or not, but that should give another 10% boost too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    To get the boost you have to be in the same area. Usually that means you can see each other. I don't know if you also have to be grouped or not, but that should give another 10% boost too.

Is there supposed to be a visible buff? I don't see any on my character sheet.
    :trollin:
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Really? I thought that if you were grouped but in different areas that the bonus applied. Hmmpf.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there supposed to be a visible buff? I don't see any on my character sheet.

I just see higher Exp numbers from my addons when grouped with one other person.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Akira-DarkShadows
    i am looking for a guy player to use the pledge of mara that i have i am AD khajiit dragonknight. also a EP Dark elf sorcerer. one or the other please and thank-you.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish