The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No credit for Witch Mothers bargain on other characters.

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
Here's what happened. I started the witch festival on 1 character thinking that I'd have to make all of my character's do the quest just like the jubilee cake quest.

To my astonishment I didn't. The Crow Caller and the achievement Pumpkin pairs well with guts was part of my collection and to activate the witches brew I just had to go in there and activate it.

Well, I decided to use another character to get the Plunder Skull Fanatic achievement. After getting it though I noticed that Reapers Harvest was incomplete. I tried to purchase the Crow Caller for that character so I could start the quest but game says the transaction failed and that I can't have more than 1 of this unique item.

I am unable to compete this quest now and therefore can't get the Reapers Harvest achievement but more importantly I can't get the Android Unsparing Harvest achievement.

Please tell me you have a fix or work around for this ZOS.
NA/PC
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the exact same issue, 2 of 7 characters got the witch to show and the others went straight to the cauldron and skipped her so I can't complete the achievement on them. :(
  • snowgirl23
    snowgirl23
    Soul Shriven
    I also have same issue! Please advise
  • snowgirl23
    snowgirl23
    Soul Shriven
    Ok figured it out!!!! On the second character that you want to do the Witch Mothers Bargain quest on, go to that character's Inventory, then to Throphy.....The Crow Caller is there. Use that to get the quest not, the witchmother's whistle that is in your momentos. The whistle is only for the brew!
  • snowgirl23
    snowgirl23
    Soul Shriven
    Actually go to that character's Inventory then Supplies..then down to Trophy. You will see Crow Caller.
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're right! Each character has to "buy" the whistle from the store first. Thanks! :)